double date in the forest

Here we are at kuoh academy outside the old schoo building as issei sits under the tree he always does as he felt rias's aurs burst with anger which made him smile as he was waiting for the the three he hearf a familiar voice.

Ummm issei-kun.. I quite blonde former sister approaches issei because for her see felt guiltily and for him he felt like it has been years when really he didn't do anything like that because he knew he would heal wrong.

Yes asia? Issei said as he opened his eyes and sit up from his spot by the tree where he got tackles by both asia and Irina from behind which honestly shocked him they didn't do this before.

We're sorry we didn't know your pain or the truth of your reincarnation when we just lived life normally after loki plz forgive us. They said sobbing as issei put hands on there shoulders as he broke from the "sob sandwich" .

Asia irina i never felt sorrow or anger towards any of you in fact i wanted to ask you something asia. Issei said as he summoned a barrier around the three of them with a snap of his fingers.

Both of you keep this quite please, first as you know im stronger thus it will make problems mainly with ophis as i sense her in the gap off and on looking for something maybe me and vali who knows all i know is that i will be on my guard. Also asia remember the promise we made? As soon as he said that asia cried remembering how he would take her with him one day as she nodded as confirmation.
Well how about being my bishop after i get my pieces issei said with warmth in his voice as asia felt her heart skip a beat same with issei.
(Whats going on driag,asked the confused god/emperor/nightmare.
Well dragons have more than one mate and connected and know the people who they love or loved the real hum besides charm of course and asia is one of those people for irina is 50/50 due to you being my host but also her old friend and crush. Driag spoke with wisdom as issei's old harem dream might come true)

Issei are you there hello issei? Irina asked snapping issei back to his senses and he dispels thr barrier and makes sure they know to keep things secret.
As the barrier dissapears issei saw raynare koneko and kai rushing at him with a box in hand. (This is important)

Issei-ryu ready to go? Raynare asks as she looks at asia as she is afraid as she remembers raynare killing her and lying and raynare remembers doing it and she turns to asia in her raynare form since only devils,dragons and angels are left at kuoh academy currently.
As she transforms she walks to asia as the nun starts to cry but before anyone could do anything raynare bows to asia.
I'm sorry asia i did what i did because of kokabel and my ego please forgive.
Raynare said to the surprise of issei and the others as asia just leaves unsure how to feel about raynare.

Well ready to go koneko-chan. Kai says making her blush and her cat ears show as she walks with raynare to the gate.

Yo kai hold up. Issei spoke with a stern tone.
Yes sensei? Kai asked confused. Well first make sure koneko is well taken cared of on the date for example holding the door for her buying something she might want as a memento you name it, however remember we need to find both her hair clips to see which one has magic seals got it. Issei spoke making sure his student understood the meaning of a date and the mission.

As the day went on the 4 of them went off into town and enjoy there date.
So guys what do you want to do for the double date? Raynare asked the three as kai and koneko went red just being near each other which she smirked at seeing little kai grow up so fast until she looks at issei with a big smile.

How about we all go get something to eat and talk at a diner after that i got a surprise for kai and me along with you ray-chan. Issei say with a wink and a smirk causing her to go as red as the first years behind, but then kai runs up to issei.
Sensei what about the movies you promised to watch batman i know you remember because of the scar face reference, kai says as issei then laughs rembering that as they both are heading to the double date.