battle of the house pt 2

The crowd goes silent as gasper was retired but gremory won. Rias shed tears but brushed them off feeling the cut scar on her face from the very beginning making her look up. We will fight for gasper. She says making everyone look at her with determination as the next fight is issei vs Coriana Andrealphus.

Oppia dragon oppia dragon. The kids cheer as issei cringed at the name but knew he had to keep doing it to make kids happy even though he now had pride unlike when he started the oppia Dragon. Be ready issei this will be your defeat my bishop has something to completely use your one weakness against you. Confusing issei as the two entered a pink lavish land with cheery blossoms making issei feel calm.

What a calm place. Issei thought as he controlled his rage building it up in his even dragon part. Hey red dragon look at this coriana said as he began to strip taking of her jacket and shirt and then slowly bending down to her pants taking them off making most men aroused but issei,vali and kai and kiba were confused. Excuse me are you not gonna fight this isn't a strip club you know your a bishop have class. Issei said as he then took out his old team orc headband from the old days from his pocket and covered his eyes with it.

What your not attracted to me? Coriana asked confused as issei then laughed. Haha sorry your beautiful but sluts who strip in battle aren't my type. Besides your team has class well all but the two bishops i guess. Issei mocks as he builds up a pressured burst of air in his fist however issei then felt rage. If bishops are weak then your little friend is too and i am no slut you oppia dragon. She says pissing issei off letting his evil dragon side come out as the air punch turned to black and red flames with silver thorns of light in it.

Don't you dare... MOCK GASPEEEERRRRRR!!! ISSEI ROARS FIRING A BLAST OF FLAMES HE AT THE WOMEN.. Eat this fallen fire or my other name for it THE FLAMES OF THE BETRAYED!!! He says in a more dragonic and twisted voice as his dragon emperor and evil dragon side show almost killing Coriana but sairorg retired her right before she got hit almost scared of the power issei showed. The winner by retreat issei hyoudou to keep the bishop alive seems like that was the only move issei has really gotten strong does he even have a weakness. Azazel says making kai think if he does..

Sorry i let my anger take hold and showing some of my secrets is a no go for me i apologize but you took out my little brother so if anyone else im gremory gets out you better keep your self in guard. Issei says going back to his but full of anger towards that dirty trick the bishop tried using. I apologize for that but we needed to see if you are still the same now i am curious. Sairorg says as issei takes of the headband with one eye blue and one red and black showing he is not an evil dragon he is about to become a hevanly and evil dragon god.. emperor king as his left eye goes silver and both pupils go emerald with black in them. (Yes left eye is silver with black and emerald pupils while the right is red with the same.)

Hmm.. That power that trigger so he is evil dragon along with a god and heavenly.. But he must have a weakness. Kai thinks to himself has he feels power from around him.
He.. Has a weakness and you are lacking in your potential master. A mysterious voice says in kais mind shocking him making him summon gram to the others shock.
Gram did you speak to me? Kai asked im a panick not hearing that voice before. No my lord i didn't but why is the pendent glowing? The sword asked as Kais pendent glowed the red and black aura of the voice he heard. Honey what's wrong? Kuroka and tiamt asked and so did koneko through a mental link as he heard the voice just barley but she did feel Kai's fear. Im fine kuroka, mother it's just.. Did dad have any secrets? Kai asked causing timat to look down and then bend down to son and look him in the eyes. Crimson yes he did for example he stored items of power or old in his home and he once had to kill a family to keep another safe even though he didn't want to. Timat says as kai backs up.