the path before war

You are a beast yet a gentle soul

Boost

You are strong yet argent but wise to with a kind smile.

Flames roaring of his soul

(Two voices) but this is my fight to end the war

The noise rang out of in issei's and kai head as they look down to see kuroka hurt and fenris and koneko with team rias and issei.

What happened? Isseis says as he walks over to them as he senses albion and vali.

Pov vali/fenris and koneko at the fight before everyone left to kyoto besides vali.

We see fenris stading tall with his sword of thunder and ice shielding him as he took luna's blast but he is breathing heavily.

So you still stand dog good maybe i can kill you slowly. Luna says as she lifts he arm and spear but fenrir rushes at her btinng her arm to save his son.

Dad.. What are you doing? Fenris cries out as he see's fenrir full of energy and bitting the curse mark if pawn away but the power of the mark sends out a dark shock through fenrir as he bites.

Fenrir don't. Koneko yells as she rushes to him kicking luna down before she could try to fend him off and getting the god killing dog away and back to vali.

Wimp wimper... Is all they hear as fenrir couldn't handle the energy and he has great burns and is now asleep and hopeful he wakes up.

D.. Dad no.. *whimper* fenris says as he sheds tears for his father and now he is full of rage as he found power to get back in the fight. Y.. YOU.. WILL... PAY FOR THIISSSSS!!!! Fenris yells as he lets our a dragon aura mixed with ice and thunder as he enters prime wolf.

Oh looks like the pup as some fight in him. Luna says as a orange or surrounds her shocking vali.

Fenris look out that power is counter aura made of pure en Energy be careful. Vali yelled not wanting to lose fenris he is Kai's comrade and kai is a brother to him and issei.

Tch.. Fenris with his hair spiked up roars at full wolf using the speed and power while still looking human to handle the power and become faster.

 Fenris with his hair spiked up roars at full wolf using the speed and power while still looking human to handle the power and become faster

Picture this as fenris but his hair flickers black and white as it matches his rage and fur as it is not mastered yet. And the clothing is not a purple gi but a torn black shirt with a silver chain and black leather pants with a thunder and ice design with a few holes in them sorry i forgot to say that

What you just go tch you little... Ugh.  Before luna could finish fenris rushed at her with blinding speed using his aura and sword to break the aura landing a clean right hook at her sending her flying up in the air.

Damn looks like my sword is gone. Fenris says looking down at his broken sword and her looks behind him to koneko. Hey come on. Fenris says reaching a handing out of thunder and blue fire as the queen and pawn will team up.