12 • Safe Word

Smut WARNING. Like, right away. The whole chapter.

Skip if you're sensitive.

Why is this the longest chapter?
Don't ask me.

*

«I'm yours», you said.

Shivers went down Lucius' spine. He loved to hear you say it. Even more, he loved to know it. As a result he felt the crotch of his trousers getting tighter, the bulge growing.

He leaned down to kiss you. Sparks jolted through your body as his lips met yours. What seemed to be a soft loving kiss at first soon turned hungry. Lucius bit your lower lip, earning a moan from you. The sound of it making the man even more aroused than he already was. His grip around your wrists got stronger, trapping you beneath him. Having you under his mercy like this had been on his mind since you accidentally apparated into his study. It had angered him how you had interrupted his work, in the room where he preferred to be left alone. But astonished by your beauty he had decided against yelling at you. Instead he imagined punishing you in other ways. But he had intended them to stay as fantasies. However the lust had taken over him.

Hunting you in the maze had just been too good of an opportunity.

-

You realised that saying those words just made your original problems bigger. But it had felt so good. The response from the man above you, the energy and the lust radiating from him was a reward in itself. And you wanted more. It also showed you what he liked, which you did a mental note on - in case you could use it against him later.

Lucius still had his knee pressed against your crotch, his other knee on the mattress. But he proceeded to move, forcing your legs around his waist. That was when you felt his hardened bulge against your crotch, and you moaned even louder. Letting go of one of your hands he went to cover your mouth.

«Not too loud, we don't want anyone to come knocking», he whispered, his voice husky. You nodded. Looking over at the door he cast a spell to lock it.

«I could put a silencing spell on this room, but I wan't to see how good of a girl you are, listening to my commands», he said, his hand still covering your mouth.

Looking into your eyes, he smiled. «Are you a good girl, Y/N?» he asked.

Nodding several times all you wanted was for him to continue. Your panties damp, the ache between your legs only growing. You used your free hand to touch his face, your thumb carefully caressing his lips. Lucius seemed taken aback by your sudden affection, his dominant figure softening. He moved his hand away from your mouth, earning a smile from you.

As quickly as you'd managed to soften him, he went to pin both your hands above your head again. Whispering in your ear he spoke through gritted teeth, «I did not tell you to move». You frowned.

«I'm sorry, sir», you whispered, your heart racing.

Pressing himself harder towards your crotch, you closed your eyes, pushing your head deeper into the mattress.

«Does it feel good, miss Y/LN?», he asked, pleased with himself.

Breathing heavily, clenching your walls, you nodded. «Yes, Mr. Malfoy».

His face emotionless he released the grip he had on you, and stood up. You were surprised and suddenly a bit embarrassed. Propping yourself up on your elbows you looked up at the man, waiting for him to say something. Anything.

«Get up», he demanded.

«What?».

«Get up».