15 • Divination Class

At the day of publishing this it is Tom Felton's birthday. Happy bday! Let's take a second to appreciate him, thank you.

Now. Question. Do you prefer less frequent updates of longer chapters, or more often and short?

I'll try a longer one this time.

*

The next day you were laid out on one of the dark leather sofas in the Slytherin common room.

Being in your uniform, you wore a dark grey skirt with matching long socks, a white shirt with the slytherin tie and a grey jumper on top. In your hands was the advanced potions book.

With the crackling sound and warmth from the fire you felt rather snug. But the book wasn't serving any other purpose than simply being in your hands, as your mind seemed to be somewhere else.

Your stare wasn't even fixed on the writing, as your dead gaze was locked upon the fire. Not even watching the dancing flames, people walking by would've thought you were sleeping with your eyes open. But there weren't many people around, as most people were off doing other things in their free period. Like quidditch. But not really being into sport you hardly ever went down to the field, unless Slytherin was playing of course. Then you were there, always. Cheering for Draco and the team was a must, and something you actually enjoyed, especially when you won. The mood in the common room after a game was always so fun, like the students came alive, having something to cheer for. You didn't like to admit it, but the slytherins weren't the most colourful and bubbly people to be around.

At this very moment however, your mind wasn't even close to sports.

You missed him.

Draco had been weird since holding your hand - or pinky - the other night at his manor. You didn't know if he regretted it. And since he was running around with Pansy so shortly after you'd figured it had just been a friendly gesture. But then again, when he had caught your stare he had walked away from her, and you surely didn't know what that meant. If it meant anything at all. And he had barely said a word to you after that. You wanted things to be normal, but deep down you knew they couldn't. But you were dead set on at least pretending. There was no way you would tell him - or anyone else - what had happened with his father.

Mr. Malfoy. Did you miss him too?

Thinking about the whole weekend at the manor your cheeks felt warm, breaking your stare away from the fire. You let your head fall back on the arm of the sofa, letting out a huge sigh. That weekend had been the most thrilling weekend you'd ever experienced. Even the secrecy was thrilling. You felt your arousal growing even just remembering his hands on your body, the way he touched and kissed you so hungrily. Even his controlling nature was hot to you, having secretly loved how he spanked your bum, even more so when he used his belt. You had had sex before, but it had never been anything like that, and it hadn't crossed your mind how it could be something you would like. But you definitely did. Sighing once more you covered your face with your hands, grinning into your palms.

Even the thought of him being at least 20 years older than you hadn't really crossed your mind, at least not as something you should be concerned about. Knowing deep down you'd always found older men attractive. It was just something about their confidence.

But you knew better than falling for the man though, it had just been harmless fun. It was a secret between the two of you, and you weren't expecting anything more. Although it did make you wonder what it really meant that he had made you confess to be his. At that moment you'd figured it was a playful remark, that fed his confidence as well as his arousal. But at the same time there had been this feeling in your gut that you'd given yourself a problem. A problem too satisfying and delicious for you to even be worrying about at the moment. Admittedly, you liked belonging somewhere. Even if that meant belonging to someone like him. Someone who were used to getting things their way. Someone who annoyed you - but oh so greatly satisfied you at the same time. And you never wanted to feel invisible again in your life.