Bonus • Forbidden Forest

Happy 100k readers on this fanfic to me!!

IMPORTANT A/N: This chapter is only a bonus chapter for those of you wanting smut between Y/N, Severus and Lucius. Dirty dawgs.

This chapter contains smut only, and is not important for the plot so if you don't dig then you may leave.

It is important to note that this chapter is based on CNC (consensual non-consent), you might remember Snape and Y/N discussing this briefly in a previous chapter. If you aren't familiar with it, know that the smut ahead is consensual roleplay.

While I am new to this, I am also giving you a heads up that this threesome will also include gay scenes. If you don't like that, you know what to do.

Well, you have been warned. Read at your own descretion.

18+ and all that.

Needless to say, smut ahead. Haha.

**

You felt out of breath as you ran. It was difficult focusing on the moonlit path ahead while also glancing behind you every now and then. But if you managed to trip or fall, it could lose you so much time.

They had given you a head start, and although it was all planned play; you felt your heart beat fast at the thought of being chased. Like prey.

Their husky voices penetrated your mind as you ran, describing what they wanted to do to you if they managed to catch you. It all was so tempting you considered giving up, have them just take you. But you had to play your part.

You still had your necklace on, the one where you could notify Snape if you were in danger. He had been clear that you'd use it if anything were to happen, as the Forbidden Forest had many creatures lurking about. Despite the nature of the game, he didn't want you to get hurt.

The idea of having Snape chase you like this had been awfully different to when you'd ran from Lucius in the past. The end result was much different this time, of course. And you'd allowed yourself to be aroused by such play now, knowing you fully trusted your fiancé. But inviting the senior Malfoy into the game had increased your stress, not just because you now had two predators chasing you — but because Lucius offered an element of uncertainty, or perhaps surprise. What would he do? It was so much easier predicting Snape's moves, obviously, since you'd shared a bed so many times.

Before they'd made you run, you and Snape had gone over the rules with the third member of your little play. Needless to say, he'd agreed. Lucius could not kiss you, and if he did not respect your safeword he'd be a dead man. He wasn't allowed to take the lead either. Other than that, he was delighted to participate, of course.

«There are many places to hide a body in the Forbidden Forest», Snape had said. Obviously he had not meant it, but it succeeded in getting the message across to the senior Malfoy. If we let you play; you obey the rules. End of discussion.

Running through the forest, jumping over rocks and branches, you heard the sound of your own heart echo through your mind. They were coming for you, and playing the part of a scared young woman wasn't difficult — especially not when you'd actually begun feeling scared. Letting go of all control while being hunted in the dark offered a sense of fright, even if you'd taken the initiative to have it all happen.

Snape and Lucius had split, and you truly had no idea where they were. This only sent your heart hammering even more.

«Go away», you screamed as you stopped behind a large old tree to catch your breath. Your chest heaved. They had instructed you to wear normal clothes, not your uniform and not formal dressing. This wasn't supposed to actually hurt you, so enough clothing for the chill evening air had been the ironic demand from your lover who was now chasing you in his wild desire.