18 • Breakfast Club

A/N: So how am I doing?

If you have feedback or any wishes for the story I'm here to listen. Everything is appreciated, thank you very much.

**

There comes a point in life where you realise that what you are doing isn't good for you. Hell, there's multiple times. There will also come a time where you decide to keep going anyway, despite of it. Losing yourself to temptation is easy, it's a sin people give in to every fucking day. But why is that, you might ask?

Because the temptation is just too fucking sweet.

Some might even say it's addictive.

-

Lucius had left you in the cold, empty classroom. Obviously it wasn't safe to leave at the same time. Unless you wanted people asking questions.

In the mean time, you had been wandering around the room. In a corner you'd found a mirror, it was small and covered in dust. Using an old cloth you'd found, you wiped the dust away. You found yourself looking back at you once the dust was gone. Looking at yourself you frowned. Turning your head to the side you tried to see if he had left any marks, immediately feeling better when you saw that he hadn't. At least not any that would be visible to others. To you there were many, and the most evident one was the ownership he'd marked in you. It didn't matter that you'd said it out loud, or that he had made you say it, nor that he had tried to go to Dumbledore to fuck up your life because of it. And no, it didn't even scare you how he'd done it. The ownership he had marked affected you in a way you hadn't considered it would, and it had only become clear to you when he had tried to leave.

Because, if you once belonged to someone, and they wanted to toss you out... then you'd be nothing. Right?

Fixing your hair you kept staring at yourself. Replaying in your head what had happened in the very room you found yourself in, just a moment ago. Carefully using your fingertips you brought them down to trace over your bum, wincing as you felt the warm skin. Not being able to see it you knew it must've been red too. You pulled your skirt down a bit, trying to make it longer, that way no one would even get the chance to notice. Looking back at yourself you looked at your lips, knowing where they'd been you felt your cheeks flush. He was a good kisser, that wasn't something you would deny. Smiling slightly at the thought, you heard your stomach growl.

Realising it must be time for supper, you hurried over to your books and quickly left the room. Hoping your worries stayed behind.

-

Walking into the Great Hall the food was already on the many tables. The chatter was loud and people were walking back and forth between tables, talking with friends. Therefore, hardly anyone noticed you arriving late.

But some did, unknown to you.

You walked over to the Slytherin table, seeing your friends sat together as per usual. «Y/N! Where have you been?», Jade exclaimed, moving over so there would be room for you next to her. You smiled and sat down, doing your best to conceal the slight pain you felt.

«I fell asleep in the library», you lied. It wasnt your best lie ever.

«I think you need to go to bed earlier or something, getting up at the crack of dawn to do homework would do my head in that's for sure», Jade ranted, grabbing some green beans from a plate. You hummed in agreement.

Putting food onto your plate you noticed Draco's eyes on you. You shot him a smile, to which he returned. «We were just discussing the coming weekend», Jade spoke again, putting more vegetables on her plate.