88 • Release Me

A/N: I should've asked you this ages ago. But how do we feel about dialogue? Less? Or is it okay the way it is?

**

The smile on Snape's face was recognisable. But at the moment it didn't fade like it usually would after a bit. It just stayed there while he looked up at you.

«How long does the elixir that induce euphoria last, Severus?», you asked him and bit your lip to hold back your grin.

«Depends on the amount you take, why? Did you take some? You're a very bad girl if you're going through my stuff», he said and smirked as he grabbed your hand and yanked you on top of him. You yelped as you nearly dropped the essence to the floor.

«Not me. Someone else. And just a few drops I'd imagine», you replied and steadied yourself on top of him, now straddling his lap. «Does this not hurt?», you asked.

Snape smiled at you as he stroked your thighs, «it does, but who cares when I can look at you?», he paused for a moment as he realised what you were holding in your hands, «you found the essence! Good job».

You rolled your eyes and sighed as you smiled to him, «thank you, my love. Please tell me how long a few little drops of the euphoria elixir would last?»

He cleared his throat, «not even a full hour I'd say», he replied. One of his hands had found its way to the back of your neck, and with a swift movement he pushed you down to his face. «You've got the best lips I ever tasted», he whispered and chuckled, «kiss me».

You pressed your arm to his chest, which caused him to hiss in pain. «Sorry, but we need to put this Murtlap on you, Sev», you explained. He nodded and smiled again.

«You're so nice», he pointed out, «do you know that? I don't think I've met anyone as nice».

«Severus, you s-»

«And kind, and smart, sexy, hot, OW-»

He winced. You'd already started smearing the essence on his cheeks, the smaller boils seemed to calm in colour quite fast.

«Severus?», you asked as you concentrated on covering each boil in his face properly. He'd closed his eyes but that same smile was still plastered on his face.

«Yes?», he asked, his deep voice had become soft and playful, and although you liked it you knew it wasn't really him.

«Why did you have a bottle of the euphoria elixir in your office?» you asked, you traced your fingers down his neck and carefully swirled the bigger boils.

He chuckled, «that was a secret, but I don't need it anymore», he opened his eyes and looked into yours with his black orbs, «I used it when you were gone. That and Draught of Peace. But Minnie yelled at me for it. She is a very good witch, you know. She has always looked after me. Remind me to thank her, would you?», he smiled and booped your nose.

«I'm sorry you had to go through that», you said, frowning. Snape seemed confused by your sadness.

«Darling, don't be sad. It's long ago, you make me very happy», he reassured you and took your face in his hands, «I don't tell you enough how much I love you».

You smiled and cleared your throat, «we need to get you undressed so I can put this on all of them», you said to him.

«Undressed? You should buy me dinner first», he joked, which made you roll your eyes at him.

«I've seen you naked plenty of times. I hardly think that's necessary», you replied and climbed off of him, «go on».

Snape laughed, «I'm so glad you're here to help. Can you imagine if it was Minnie who had to rub my skin?», he asked.