101 • Attention Please

A/N: Thanks for all the love.

Smut ahead.

**

Spinner's End

You knocked on the door to Snape's study. Without waiting for a reply, you pressed the handle down and opened it slightly. You and Scarlet both peeped your heads inside, and looked towards the man who sat by his desk reading through an endless amount of scrolls. The sun shone through the small opening of the curtains, providing some extra light for his reading.

Snape looked up as he finished a paragraph. His long index finger pressed against the part he'd just finished, as to not lose control of the content. Instead of asking you why you'd both disturbed him, Snape simply raised his eyebrows to portray his curiousity in the matter.

«Scarlet and I would like some attention, please», you said and batted your eyelashes. Your daughter giggled and squirmed in your arms. She wanted to run to his side, and possibly tug on his clothes and nag for him to come.

«Come play dada?», she asked, showing off her little pearly whites in her grin.

He sighed and kept his finger still pressed down, «you know I have a lot to prepare for the coming research project. Attending Miss Evergreen's wedding leaves me with less time-»

«You can call her Jade you know», you stepped inside his study, but noticed how he wasn't quite happy about that. «Please, you've been in here all day. She exhausts me».

Snape picked up his quill and left a mark next to where he'd left off. Standing up from his seat he left the scrolls exactly where they were and approached both of you, «what would you like me to do, darling?»

«If you could take her for a walk in the pram, that would be great?», you gave him a big smile, hoping he'd do so. «I wouldn't mind getting some rest by myself», you admitted and sighed.

Snape cleared his throat and took Scarlet from your arms, «if it'll make you happy», he spoke slowly and kissed the top of your head as he walked by you. «But I need to resume my reading later on, unfortunately».

«I know», you followed them to the hallway, «please make sure she falls asleep for a while».

He nodded and begun getting the toddler ready. But she definitely had other ideas.

«NO, PLAY DADA», she squealed and kicked her feet relentlessly against his stomach as he held her, «NO SLEEP».

You noticed his face going red so you found it best to leave them alone, «have fun», you said and darted up the stairs to possibly have a bath and a nap.

Snape fought the toddler as she continued to kick her little legs and wave her arms, «hold still», he hissed. Struggling to calm her down, he tried shushing her and rocking her from side to side. Scarlet was whining, but he managed to put her down in the pram, and used magic to dress her appropriately. Smirking to himself, he looked down at the toddler, «I got you».

Scarlet stared up at him with anger in her eyes and blew raspberries at him. He regretted having leaned down so close to her face as her spit was now all over him. Clenching his jaw he gave her another smile as he wiped it off. «Off we go», he muttered and sighed as he took her outside.

It hadn't really crossed his mind that he was about to walk around with a pram out in the open. His nosey neighbours would definitely notice him, but his plan was to ignore every living creature that would even attempt to approach him.

That was, until he'd walked for about ten minutes and he noticed Miss Anderson standing by a corner, looking lost. He looked around and wondered whether he would run away or use a disillusionment charm. But it was too late when he locked eyes with the swedish siren.