63 • Early Mornings

Smut ahead.

**

You woke up the next morning with a pair of strong arms around your waist. In his sleepy state he wouldn't let go of you, and when you squirmed he murmured sleepily, «stop».

«I need to pee», you whispered, he sighed and held you tighter.

«You can go, but come right back», he demanded, making you giggle as he kissed your neck several times.

«I will», you promised and sat up. You noticed your dress hanging from a hanger on his door, and as you stood up you realised you were completely naked. «Why am I..?»

«Don't ask me, you insisted», he said and let out a low chuckle.

«I don't know if I believe that», you replied and raised an eyebrow. He rested his hands behind his head and let his eyes wander all over your body as if he hadn't seen it before.

«It's true, and who am I to stop you?»

You laughed, «of course you didn't».

«Sleep naked all you want», he replied, his voice monotone, «allows me easy access». He gave you a wink.

Your jaw dropped in shock and amusement, and another laugh erupted from your lips as you slapped his leg through the duvet, «Severus!».

He chuckled. «Just be quick, I want you back in my arms», he said and sunk back down into the mattress. You huffed and smiled at him as you put on one of his shirts to go to the bathroom.

Returning to the bedroom you noticed he had fallen asleep waiting for you. Walking over to the edge of the bed by his feet you slid off his shirt from your otherwise naked body and crawled under the duvet, careful not to wake him.

When you found his boxers you palmed his soft cock through the fabric. This caused him to shift slightly, but it didn't wake him. So you grabbed the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled it down.

«Mm», he hummed as you took him in your hand, and felt him slowly grow against your palm. Teasing him a little you gently licked the head, sending a shudder through his body. He lifted the duvet and looked down at you.

«I thought you said you'd never do this again?», he asked, his lips curving at one side.

«Consider it an apology for my drunken behaviour», you smirked as he watched you take his cock into your mouth. He gritted his teeth and let go of the duvet as he flung his head back into his pillow, letting out a moan.

But as your head bobbed up and down, your tongue gently grazing the whole length of his shaft as you did so, he wanted to see you take him deeply, so he pulled the enterity of the duvet away. His eyes fixated on your face and lips as you kept going, moaning against his now very hard erection.

«As much as I love watching you take me... sit on me, please», he said, you opened your eyes and looked up at him, the sight making goosebumps dance across his skin. Withdrawing, his cock slapped against his stomach as it left your mouth.

«How polite», you chuckled as you wiped your lips with the back of your hand.

«Enjoy it while it lasts», he pointed out and motioned for you to come closer.

«It's breakfast soon, I don't want to miss it, since J-»

«Y/N», he warned, «you're going to finish what you started first».

You bit your lower lip, «yes, sir».

He rolled his eyes and pulled you closer as you began straddling him, «you prefer my commands, don't you, little slut?»