51 • Lucky You

A/N: I was recently asked what my favourite chapter was. So it made me wonder..

If you have one, which would it be?

**

On your way out of his office you stopped by the door.

«There was something I needed to ask you», you said. He had already turned his attention back to his work.

«What is it?», he asked as he put down his quill.

«I wanted to go to Hogsmeade later, but I don't want Madam Pomfrey to have to babysit all day. Would you consider doing it instead?», you asked softly, hoping he would be happy to do so.

He looked down at his work and sighed, «it makes me glad that you're trusting my word. But I have a lot to do».

«Don't you want to connect with her more?», you asked.

«It's not that, I-», he stopped himself from finishing his sentence as he noticed your facial expression drop. Sighing he lifted a finger in a come hither motion, «come here», he said, and you did as told. He pushed his chair back and twisted it around just a tad so you could sit on his lap once more. Straddling him you put your arms around his neck. «I'm sorry», he began as he rested his arms around your waist, «if I say yes will you smile again?»

«Maybe», you teased with a fake pout. He raised an eyebrow. His usual look of dismay made the sides of your lips curve upwards slowly.

«You're lucky I love you», he drawled, «if anyone else dared stretch my patience as much as you've done...»

«Then what?»

«I would've had them expelled», he replied.

Smirking you leaned down and left a trail of sloppy kisses from the neckline of his robes and up. He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. «And you're lucky that I fell for you although you nearly did expell me that one time», you said, hiding another pleased smirk by biting down on your lip as you looked into his eyes.

«Well, what can I say, you pushed all the wrong buttons», he said.

«It was unfair though, you gave me detention for a year, who does that?»

«Someone who saw you struggling and wanted you to focus on your work», he replied.

«It backfired», you grinned, «your anger turned me on. I only focused on you».

«Dirty girl», he murmured and crashed his lips onto yours. The way he kissed you so hungrily made you smile against his lips.

«You like it», you whispered.

«I also like it when you listen to me», he said and cleared his throat, «you should get going. I'll have Scarlet later okay?»

«Fine», you muttered and leaned closer to kiss his neck again and whisper in his ear, «I also need some Veritaserum from you, please».

A look of disapproval plastered on his face, «and the kisses are bribes?»

You smirked and kissed his cheeks and neck, hoping they'd be exactly that, while grinding your lower part against his crotch. «Maybe», you whispered.

«Do you have the slightest idea how long it takes to make?», he asked, his voice monotone.

«Yes, hence my bribing», you laughed.

«And you think it'll work because?», he brought his eyebrows down in a frown.

«Because I make you crazy», you whispered, using his own words against him, and grinned.