25 • Yes Darling

Smut ahead.

Obviously.

**

Sitting on his bed you felt your hands shaking.

Why would he need a minute?

You tied the belt tighter around your waist, and fought the need to start touching yourself. Maybe it was a test. Letting yourself fall back onto his bed you looked up at the roof and sighed. «Professor?», you tried to call for him. Running your hand over your face you couldn't believe what just happened. A set of heavy shivers jolted through your body at the thought, making you whimper and your body squirm.

«Impatient?», his dark voice startled you. Sitting up quickly you saw him leaning against the door frame. His black robes were off, but his trousers and black shirt still on. Unfortunately.

«A little», you admitted and gripped the duvet in your hands. «Where did you go?».

«Nowhere», he said slowly.

«Hm?», you tilted your head to the side in confusion. The professor tried to hold back a smile as he found you too cute.

«Nowhere», he said again and you groaned. Crossing your legs you raised an eyebrow at him. Instead of saying anything more he walked over to you, and held out his hand. As you took it he pulled you up to your feet. «Take it off», he demanded, and you gladly did. Opening the belt you slowly let it fall to the floor. Standing before him completely naked, you felt the nerves creeping up on you.

Finally you could see how his eyes gazed over your body, the black in his eyes somehow darkening at the sight of you. Hoping he wouldn't stop you, and indeed feeling impatient, you reached out to unbuckle his belt while keeping your eyecontact. He furrowed his eyebrows at you doing something he hadn't told you, and he gripped both your wrists making you wince. Upon realising why you did so he examined them as he still held onto you. Bringing one of your hands up to his face he lightly pressed his lips towards the burning skin and left a kiss. «I hope you learnt a lesson», he said, «and stick to your promise of obedience». You nodded.

«May I?», you whispered and looked down at his belt, hoping asking for permission would please him.

«I was thinking maybe it could be useful», he said as he let go of your hands and pulled his belt off on his own. «Do you?», he asked playfully.

You shook your head, «I'll be good», you said quietly. All you wanted was him, and to feel a relief to your throbbing arousal. «I promise», you whispered, «Professor».

Dropping the belt to the floor he seemed to believe you. «Get on your knees», he said, his face stern, «and we'll see about that». This made your blood boil, making you feel warmer by the second.

Does he want me to...? I haven't done that before.

You put your hair behind your ears and slowly got down, keeping your eyecontact. He opened the button and unzipped his trousers. Breaking your stare you couldn't help but watch in anticipation. You'd imagined what it looked like on several occasions, which you'd obviously never told anyone. Letting his trousers fall to the floor he was left only in his boxers. Looking back up into his eyes you mentally kicked yourself for having gotten to this point.

But it feels so good.

He stopped. Reaching out his hand he let it gently stroke your cheek, you closed your eyes at his touch. His fingers went down to your jaw and chin, pulling on it slightly he made you part your lips. Shivers went down his spine as he imagined how he would feel like inside your mouth. Letting go of your chin he grabbed one of your hands again and motioned for you to help him undress the last piece of clothing. Looking at the outline of it you felt yourself get even more wet. Slowly you pulled the fabric down, and then his cock sprung free. You felt like squealing at the sight of it, but the pressure and the nerves from what you were about to do had you frozen. «Cat got your tongue, Miss Y/LN?», he asked, this time it was he who felt impatient.