𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
         9 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐬- 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2      
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

There is not much difference between the two teams. Currently five players in your team and four in opposite team but the condition of both is bad. Especially you who pushing yourself further into the well of guilt after every round. Till now even the tears in your eyes are on the verge of ending.

You have no tears left to cry just few more rounded and you all will find yourself screaming in that watery acid. You have even given up so far that someone will survive. That hope has also ended in your mind that humanity is still there, but what to do, you are also not less than the rest.

You have also seen others being killed, not trying to help or save them. That's the different case that you've cried for every single person, but will it make you any good? No? Will this remaining people will cry for you if you ended up like those? iI isn't like there's something you can do, but still it'll haunt you till the rest of your life.

You're tired and dishearted watching people die. You know you also won't survive for too long and it'll be more distressing if only you left to see the rest die before it's your turn, so this time you take bet on yourself. You gonna play the next round.

"Stage cleared, All Players Can Now Proceed on next floor." This time you were the one to climb the elevator first. Without looking at anyone you left Arakawa's side and waited for others to come.

*Ding*

Again you were the first to leave the elevator, as you pushed passed everyone. On the way to death. You stand on the respective place where every player have to stand ready for the question to be asked.

You saw a girl nervously looked at you as she stood infront of you. Maybe looking at your confidence- confidence for dying. It was her turn and you can tell she's regret getting her turn right now against you. But you can say she's getting scared for nothing.

"Question for this round is about to start in 10... 9..."

And it's also wrong to say that you're not scared. Who wouldn't when they find their death infront of them and on that, this dangerous and painful way.

"8... 7... 6..."

Your mind was strong but your body saying otherwise. Your legs shaking, hands trembling and heartbeat getting faster and faster with each numbers.

"5... 4..."

You found it hard to breathe and felt your body temperature raising up like someone wrapped you in bunch of blankets.

"3... 2... 1..."

It's suffocating and a drop of sweat slide down from your forhead as you looked up at screen.

"Are you good at cooking?"

It asked as again your brows frown, it's the same with every question you came through. All questions are personal and simple as that yet still someone end up with lie or wrong answer.

Like think who don't know about themselves? But if the game says that means at least somewhere they're making mistakes or something's missing.

"I'm good at cooking." The girl infront of you replied quickly, nodding her head
as she explained. "I also worked as waitress back in our world."

"I-I can't cook. I don't know how to." You said, nervously biting onto your lips as your gaze down in embarrassment. Fiddling with your hands.

"How could that be?!!" One of the man from opposite side shouted as he pointed his finger at you accusingly. "you are a girl you don't know how to cook? What rubbish." He scoffed as he stare at you.

"Yes, you're lying!!! who doesn't know how to cook? She's lying throw her out of the window."

"I'm not lying, I'm serious." You desperately looked at them at least hoping for them to trust at my words befor they too sacrifice me. I don't wanna die with the tag lier on my forehead. It's just not fair.

"What are we waiting for let's throw her out." They made their way to you as you still tried to make them believe yourself.

"I'm not lying, at least kill me with respect!!" You shouted as the all three man from opposite team picked you up from, arms and legs ready to throw you the same way they did to others.

"Put her down." Suddenly a voice said with authority as the girl, rest of your team, you and your porters looked at the owner of voice. There he was, Arakawa, your savoir for all time. But this time you don't want him to help you, you better off die. This low you started thinking of yourself that death seems good enough to you.

"Why? Rules are same for everyone. You wanna save her because she's from your group, huh?" One of the man carried you, spat as he glared at Arakawa along with rest of the people.

"No, I wanna save her because I know she's not lying." He said as he met with three eyes slowly one by one. "Do you really believe that the daughter of a famous business man, Daisaki would know how to cook? She might hasn't even set foot in the kitchen in her whole life." Calmly he spoke as everyone looked back and forth between him and you.

"You can eliminate her but what if she wasn't real lier, we might ended up dead." He finished his words as stood with emotionless face. The group of man put you down befor one of them, in his mid forties grabbed the collar of your hoodie harshly and jerked you forward facing him.

"You- You tell me are you really daughter of Daisaki Masashi?" You just looked down, not wanting to get any help from your father's name. Not again and not ever.

"Only thirty seconds left."

"Tell-tell me otherwise we all will die, TELL ME!! TELL ME!!!" He shouted in your face as you got scared away by his outburst.

"ye-yeh, I'm." You shutter out as a tears rolled down from your eyes. Trying proving yourself, trying not to take your father's name but only for you to come back from where you started. He harshly released you making you stumble back and he was now grabbing the collar of the other girl who yelped in sudden contact.

"You said you were waitress right? but not cook. How can you be so sure that you're good at cooking, huh?? HOW CAN YOU BE?!!" He shook her harshly making her cry.

"How-how can you be so sure that she's daughter of that famous business man, she might lying-"

"With that branded clothes that hugged her body or with that timberland boots she's wearing. Don't say that the first thing she did was shopping after coming here, and you too knew that she just came today. You all saw her mindlessly walking towards the entrance again. You all watched, and waited for her to cross the laser shield if it wasn't for me she might have died there." Arakawa proved his point as you and the girl both cry for different reasons.

You because once again a life is going to sacrifice because of you and the girl cried because her life is going to be taken.

"No- please I'm not lying. Leave me." The man dragged her pitied figure, not showing any mercy or something before pushing her off. You clutched the hem of your hoodie and bit your lips from realising any sob. You were kneeling down on the floor and your tears slowly dripping on the tiles.

"Stage cleared, All Players Can Now Proceed on next floor."

'This motherfvcking game.'