𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 4

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
      𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲    
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

You yourself do not even know how you are standing on your feet till now. Yes, it was a matter of being free, to explore new things, to make friends, to learn new things and to do a lot more, but that didn't mean you had to face such brutal scenes, to see people being killed, and come to this strange world where you have to kill to live.

No, you never wanted such a new thing.

And yet right now only three people left, including you, one boy from other side that played first and Arakawa. It's his turn right now.

You guys are on the second floor now. You all went up to the tenth floor while killing and dying and coming down again while killing and dying. It's just too brutal watching people die in front of you, helplessly. You're just hoping somehow you'll return to your place back, to your mother.

"Question for this round is about to start in 10... 9..."

You are scared for a big man like your friend because the boy standing in front of you doesn't look like an ordinary boy. He's cunning, manipulating and smart. He knows how to deal with situation. He has sent his views in favor and against the people in the past and sent them through death.

That doesn't mean you want him die either, it just you don't want this man to die. And you know that someone has to die in this round. If Arakawa loses then next match this guy will have with you and if not then congratulations, you both win.

"Are you a smoker?"

It asked, as the boy shook his head, telling that he never touched a cigarette before. You don't know about the boy but as for Arakawa, he sure is-

"I'm not a smoker either." WHAT!! He said with quick smirk, looking at the boy who stood there wearing same expression as you. Knowing he's lying.

"One of the player is lying, please eliminate the liar"

"You- you're lying!! I saw you earlier smoking. She too- Hey!! tell me didn't you saw him smoking earlier?" The boy shutter as he pointed at you, you just looked down and nodded your head a lil knowing there's no use to lie when it is all crystal clear.

First thing you didn't understand that, why is Arakawa lying. We all might dying until- it's not what you think it is.

This simple questions, elimination in each round, every time guessing the true lier, it didn't fit it all. You mean why would anyone answer such simple personal questions wrong? This thing was knocking on your head from the beginning, but do you dare to you open your mouth for those people who didn't mind to listen to anyone and who could have sacrificed anyone to save themselves.

If you had already shared your point with someone, the matter could've been even more worst. Instead of killing each other one by one, they would have killed at once.

In short you weren't playing this game, this game were playing with you.

"You heard her? You're lying now as per rules, go and jump from there!!" He shouted, trembling and pointing his pointer finger at the man.

"Oh? Made me." Arakawa challenge with a smirk, making the small figured boy tremble in fear more. The boy shakingly made his way towards the bulk man and grabbed his arms tightly. Arakawa silently let the boy drag him towards the steel frame.

But before that boy could push Arakawa, it was Arakawa who pushed him. You heard his shout before splash then his painful screams. He died, even he was right.

finally it's over, this atrocious game of life and death is now finally over. You dropped down on your knees as few drops of tears slide down from your eyes.

You let your tears fall as your heart tighten. You had to pay a very high price to reach here which you never wanted. You didn't had any choice but to witness the gruesome scene.

You wanted to wrapped yourself in a blanket and want to forget this entire thing like a nightmare.

Forever.

"Stage cleared, remaining Players Can Now Proceed on next floor."

'What?? Don't tell me-'