𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 36

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

All the playing cards collected by the members of the beach are kept in the safe in Hatter's royal suite.

The code to opening the safe is sealed inside the black envelope.

The envelope is kept in a secreat location and the only time it opened when there's a new number one.

The new number one opens the envelope infront of the executives but only he sees the code to the safe.

Then, he places the paper with the code written on it into a new envelope and seals it again.

It then must be signed by all the executives.

"First Arisu will infitrate the royal suite, then he'll search for the safe and steal all the cards." You listened to his words and frown, first question that came to your mind after listening to his plan was-

'Why it should have to be Arisu? Why can't he be the one to steal the cards while you all could be his back.'

You looked over Arisu who was too focused to see your worried face, then Usagi who was sitting back facing Arisu, while you're sitting with Usaigi, partially on her lap, watching your boyfriend.

"And how do we get the code?" Arisu asked, sharing glances at him.

"You don't worry about that. I'll let you know when you're infront of the safe." He said, placing a walkie-talkie on the table infront of Arisu as you saw a smiked appeared on your boyfriend's lips making your frown deeper in concern.

"Hope you're right." His smirk widen, as he reached out for walkie-talkie. "I'm on it."

"I-" You started but paused, thinking how to start, making others around you looked at you. "I don't think it's a good idea. This is too dangerous. You hopefully looked at your boyfriend, hoping that he'll understand your concern and consider again.

"Everything will be alright." Usagi said, holding your chin gently and making you face her. "He's not a child Y/n." She smiled. Unlike you she was more calm and unbotherd by the situation making you think if you're overthinking.

"Usagi and Kuina will be lookout and Y/n will be lookout for Militant-"

"Why should she be looking out alone." Usagi butted, now frowning, worried for you, to which it's your turn to smile at her in reassurance.

"I'm not a kid either Usagi." Your almost closed eye smile made her regret at her earlier statement, getting no choice she bit her lips and sighed.

"This is too dangerous. They'll kill us if they see us." Usagi commented carefully, staring at Chishiya cuz this time it was not about Arisu or cards but you.

"Don't worry. I'll be looking out for militants with her and will keep you informed about their every step." He took his eyes off Usagi and it landed on you. "I'll make sure she won't get in trouble." He slightly smirked at you and finished his words. "I promise."

His eyes was fixed on your nervous form for a moment or two as his words holds something in it, if you say, making you two times nervous than before. While Arisu, Kuina and Usagi's eyes darted back and forth between you and Chishiya, not liking the way he's giving you looks so they decided to break it.

Arisu faked a cough making Chishiya blink and looked over him and Usagi's hold got tighter on you as if it can stop his eyes staring at you while Kuina just gave him blank look without blinking.

"I don't think we have any other choice." Arisu stated as Usagi just side glanced at him. "Now that Hatter is dead, the unity in the beach is wavering. I think this plan can work on our side."

You always believed in your boyfriend's words but this time you're not sure if you could say the same. There's no doubt your he is brilliant yet stupid. Well it's not about Arisu but Chishiya.

You're not totally sure either but you think he is too eager to get his hands on the game master that it leads him to blindly believe in ever word Chishiya says. Arisu might not be seeing it that way but to you it's completely different, Chishiya who you came to know as a player of hearts he must be manipulative just like Arakawa and Arakawa's sister (Shibuki), he has to be.

You've already witnessed his shrewdness and clever personality. Now all you wish is for your gut feeling to be wrong and that you, your friend and your boyfriend stay safe.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(A/n - Short chap, But I swear to myself that next time there will be a longer chapter than this one, well.....

hope I don't die. )

Till then stay awake.....