𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 43

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝? 𝐏𝐭. 2
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"No stop!! Don't do this!!" You screamed trying to break free from his grip, he held you in place, not letting you struggle despite your screams and cry. Your back was firmly pressed against his chest and one of his arms wrapped tightly around you from behind.

"Just trust me baby we gonna have a lot of fun." He whispered in your ear, buring his face on your shoulder before his other hand tighten on your hand which was holding a rifle against your will. The point of the gun directly aiming down, where tones of beach people running here and there in hopes for escape.

"Just leave me I don't wanna do this!! Please- I can't- I can't kill anyone." Your eyes were red due to amount of tears you shed and hands trembling in his grasp. The mere thought of killing someone is going wild in your head. No amount of holy water will wash away your guilt if any of these people are hurt by you willfully or not unwittingly.

"Just try this once." He said and raised his head, resting his chin on your shoulder and positoning his head near the rifel's rear sight, aiming for people down there. You wiggle into his graps right at the moment when he was about to shoot, making him miss his target, and you sigh.

He exhale, lowering his head on your shoulder in defeat. "Oh well I missed that." He said, but didn't sounds angry or something like what you believed him to be, in fact he was calm and blaming himself for your doing. That was kinda unexpected for you. "Here we go again, let's try once more, shall we." He again positioned himself for another target this time his grip became extra tight on you but stopped midway when your voice caught his attention.

"How cruel can one be? How is it fun to kill innocents!! HOW COULD YOU?!!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT." He shouted, making you flinch and freeze. He stood up and making you stand up along with him. He pulled you harshly to his chest, holding both your arms. "You don't know anything. Only strongerst can win here. Only those who have power can survive." He clenched his teeth together, he seems getting lost, getting lost in his thought while staring at your teary eyes. While on other hand you were shaking. You could feel sweat forming on your back even it was really cold there.

Fresh sets of tears slide down from the corner of your eyes which seems to snap him outta whatever thought he was in as his expression changed. His hold on you seems slightly losen "Doesn't that mean I should be killed first?" You questioned, voice barely above whisper, holding his gaze which caught him in surprise.