𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 15

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"The Beach?" Usagi asked as she looked at you. You were standing in between both of them, leaning against the railing, in front of you was a huge river and above a bridge. You can clearly see the huge buildings from where you three standing.

"Yes, that's the thing Karube told us." You replied not moving your eyes from the scenery.

"Maybe there's the place where all the people are who disappear." —Arisu.

"Could it be some kind of evacuation shelter?" —Usagi.

"Maybe." Arisu shrug.

"But we are sure that we may find answers there. it's Karube's words, so it worth trying." You said finally.

"And I'm gonna do it for us, for Y/n, for everyone. I'm going to find the mastermind and took back the world where it was before. I will live with Y/n forever." Arisu hold your hand gently not looking at you making Usagi frown and held your other hand which now makes it Arisu's turn to frown.

"I'm gonna live as well." Usagi said, as you trio just stood there peacefully enjoying the moment of silence and the beautiful scenery in front of you. The calm river making you sooth from the pain in your leg and the stress you are feeling mentally.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Ferris Wheel flickered and soon light up, it was huge. It was absolutely enormous. You never ride a Ferris wheel before in your life, but you know because of those three or four romantic movie that you watched, you want to come here one day with the love of your life.

"Please wait until the game commence. 5 minutes until game closes."

But right now you're here with your friend, Arisu and not for riding it but for a task.

'task to get information about the beach.'

Arisu took the job to ask about the beach, while you an Usagi were sitting somewhere little far from where Arisu is. You saw Arisu said something to two men and they did reply back, but soon turned towards back and one of them started running like a mad man soon followed by other guy.

'What the?'

"Registration is now close. The game will now commence."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"If we don't join in a game soon, our visas will expire." Usagi said as you looked at her for brief moment before going back to gobble your food.

You guys found an open place to set up your tent and right now were eating your meal that was made by not you obviously.

Arisu sigh and put down his cup. "Y/n and I have three days to go but I'll find that beach and put the end to this damn game." Again you just gave a glance to him and goes back to eat your meal, not wanting to remember that you have only three days to live freely before again you have to see something ridiculous. (A/n- I didn't calculate how many days she got so I'm taking it as much Arisu's days left. My bad.)

And what about your leg? It's better than before, but not much that you can start running. Atleast now you can stand up on your own and walk.

"Tomorrow I'm going to hunt, wanna come with me." Usagi asked Arisu in particular. As you finally finished your meal and got ready for bed which was inside the tent as Usagi personally asked you to share her tent with her, giving reason that your wound and frail body which is absolutely fine by now won't be good under cold open sky.

"Uh... No, I am going to stay with Y/n and take care of her you can go." —Arisu.

"Y/n is coming with me she told me she will accompany me with this one. It's hella fine if you don't want to join-"

"I'm coming, I'm coming. I don't want to leave her alone with ya." He said mumbling the last sentence as Usagi gave her nerrow eyes, asking what'd he said, to which he shook his head in no. "I said I need to learn how to survive in nature, I don't wanna die here, I promised Y/n and others.

"..." —Usagi. "Good night." She said and closed the zip of tent on his face, not bothering to receive any response from him, not even let you bid him good night.

"Now sleep, will ya? Your body needs rest." She smiled to you and gently pushed you down. She covered up half of your lower body with a thin blanket which she got on the way today as she, herself lay down facing you.

She placed her hand on your tummy above the blanket, a peaceful expression on her face. "Are you comfortable." She asked to which you lazily nodded and your eyes dropped.

You felt Usagi's body got closer to you as her embrace tighten a lil. Finding the close contact warming and comfortable you didn't mind it that much. But as soon as you about to go to slumber of dream, you heard smack sound and Arisu cursing.

You lazily opened you eyes and looked at the entrance, where Usagi already watching with an annoying expression. "Is Arisu okay?" You spoke slowly getting up making Usagi turn back her head to you.

"It's okay, he's fi-" —Usagi.

"Damn this mosquitos!!" You heard again this time clearly. He's complaining about mosquitos which now made sense to you.

You got on your four and opened the zip to the tent, poking your head out. You saw Arisu battling with tiny mosquitos, making you laugh for a moment before it dies down and you shook your head.

"Arisu, if you want you can come here. If we sleep facing each other then we can adjust here easily." Your voice rang in his ear as he didn't waste any moment to come to you.

"Really?" He asked, as you just nodded your head, opening the zip a lil bit more to let him in, as you backed away a lil.

Usagi already laying, facing your direction with grumpy look. You lay down facing her and finally Arisu adjusted there.

It was not as comfortable as before as you were squeezing eachother a lil but atleast you all are now inside the tent's security. For you it was enough.

"Are you comfortable Usagi?" You asked, looking at the girl who's eyes was fixed behind you with an unreadable expression but soften when it's landed to you.

She put her hand on your waist just like before, but this time it's on your waist as you felt another hand wrapped itself around you from behind. Your back pressed against Arisu's chest who put his head above yours, holding you closer.

You smile to yourself before closing your eyes, going to deep slumber with the warmth of two body surrounding you, unaware of two pair of eyes burning hole in eachother for touching what they thought belongs to them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(I may or may not switch the Yandere mode on, so do tell me what you prefer. ;)

And.... Stay awake.