𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 46

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author- Did you guys watched Tokyo Revengers live action trailer of second season? My fav. Nijirō Murakami is playing as Kazutora Hanemiya. So cool, isn't it. ><

I bet the both characters gonna play dopeeeeee.....!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Momoka struck the knife into herself?" One from the crowd asked.

"Yes, If I were the game master. I would come up with this idea." said Arisu and all of a sudden a kick sent his way, making him stumble back and you to catch him before he could land on the floor, with a panick look plasted on your face.

"What a joke." Aguni huffed. "I'm the witch." He turned around, nearing the scared crowd of beach. "You guys want to kill me, right?" It was clear, he was finally loosing his cool. The last thread that bound to keep him sane, was on the verge of breaking.

Like a mad bull he charged towards the crowd and in response the crowd doing same. He knows whatever his intension was runied by you and Arisu, so now he wants to drag everyone along with him, no matter in this process he would die. He won't spare this swarm of peoples either.

"Aguni's trying to take everyone down with him." You told both of your friends who are accompanying you on the floor as you trio looked towards the chaos.

"The beach made him go crazy." Aguni's heartaching scream rang through your ears, he became more agrassive. "You guys made him crazy!" Punching, pushing, peeling off beach member one by one away from him. "I'm the witch." While you just couldn't do nothing and stare helplessly when, the girl name Asahi came to you all, dropping on her knees beside Arisu's body.

"I know how to stop Aguni!" She said determinely. "I'll get Aguni's attention. Use the chance to burn Momoka in the fire of judgement." She explained, looking back and forth between Aguni and Arisu.

It was indeed a great plan, but you found out, there might be some catch in it. It can't be that simple as she was elaborating the situation. And whatever she came up to get Aguni's attention wasn't looking good either. "Arisu." Her focuse darted on him. "End this meaningless massacre." With that she stood up while you all stare at her in anticipation, actually what she's going to do.

Her words, It was like a farewell. Like it was her last words..... or wish that clearly shown from her tone.

"Asahi!" You called out, atleast getting idea of whatever stunt she had in her mind, it didn't feel too good to be truth.

In the hustle-bustle of Aguni beating people, she stood up firmly on a clear spot, where everyone can listen to her clearly. "Everyone listen up!" She screeched, gaining every attention towards her. "I'm the dealer of this game." And in no time, a red laser light crossed pass through her head. Forcing everyone to freez on their spot, you, Arisu, Usagi, Tata, crowd and even Aguni.

It played like a movie scene as her body dropped down on the floor with a thud as you all watched her falling in slow mo. Lips parted because of the new news. Even you weren't aware of anything like that, let alone anticipated.

"It was a reverse grip." You heard but did not dare to look at the one who had entered. Your eyes still lingering on Asahis' lifeless body. Well it was different case for who darted their eyes on new commers. Stumbling Ann, slightly carried by Kuina came to sight. Ann holding the knife securely while her other hand wrapped around Kunia's neck. "Fingerprints with a reverse grip were found on the knife." The blade was wrapped in white piece of cloth as she held it up for everyone to see it clearly. "It means Momoka grabbed the knife herself and stabbed it through her own chest." She held down the knife. "She's the witch." She declared.

Few convo made here and there, someone made some shitty comment about being her the game master. If she were to be the game master then why would have she killed herself, that so illogical. There were many questions in everyone's mind like why was she calling herself a dealer, was she really a dealer of the game? and whatnot.

"The two of them, they might have been controlled by someone else too." Usagi figured out.

"Aguni." Then it was Arisu's turn, whose soft call finally drew your attention from Asahi's body to him. You supported his body when he tried to lift himself up, supporting himself with his elbow as well. "Let's stop this."