𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 21

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

It was hellish experience in the car, you were constantly being stared by the beautiful woman whose name you came to know is Mira.

Her hawk like eyes didn't leave from your figure for a moment nor her hand backed away from your thighs. You were sitting on the left side of the car hoping for some personal space but she decided something else and she was beside you, partily sticking to your figure. What made that situation worst is that only you and her was alone in that car with one other driver boy in Front.

All the way your eyes was focused on the window, finding passing buildings, car and anything that your eyes found interesting. Atleast away from her intoxicating eyes.

Your heartbeat was as fast as the speed of the car and you clearly remember that you were supposed to go with someone else but here you are sitting beside the one of the 10 highest rank person.

In those quiet moments she came to you, ghost-like, a shadow of who you were afraid. You recall those event that took part not just few minutes ago, you were sitting along with other players, ready to leave for your destination and it was about to happen, the car already started and came to life until someone abruptly came in front of car making it halt with screech. That's when you saw her up that close.

When she told to empty the car then you were also about to leave unti she decided to came in front of you, just some mere inches away her tall figure stood in front of you, not letting you escape from there, she slowly backed you inside the car closing the door and telling the driver boy to start the car, then when you realise that it's all up for you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Right now you are inside this big building, ever room even the whole building plain and painted in white paint.

A phone in your hand and there where few doors in front of you with same colour, all in white. 19 participants in total including you and Mira, waiting for the game to start when suddenly you heard the same terrified mechanical voice.

"Registration is now closed. The game will now commence. The game 'Escape room'. Difficulty six of clubs." As it stopped a smirk/smile appear on Mira's face as she looked at you and you looked at the phone.

"Rules, find the right exit door and avoid impending danger. Clear condition leave the building within time limit. Time limit fourty five minutes." It finally start of the game.

"Are you ready?" You flinch as you heard her voice in your ear, really close. You Look at her founding her smiling at you. You slowly nodded your head and made your way towards one of the door followed by Mira and that drive boy, touching it's knob but scared to twist it open.

You remember the same game you first played with Arisu and others. It can be a trap, the same thing could be happened with you which happened to that school girl.

Even the memory of her death make your blood curdle in fear. You were contempt weather to turn the door knob or not until you heard a scream.

Scream of a man.

You finally turn your head to the direction of that man's scream and saw one of the white door creaked open, your eyes immediately landed on the floor, near it blood slowly coming out from inside that door, soon enough a body landed on the ground with a bang sound, lifelessly.

Your eyes widen as you and other players there heard some heavy foot steps, when your eyes looked up to the source you gasped and the room filled with Noises and screams.

You saw as someone emerged from inside, in Samurai get-up. A bloody sword in his hand and face covered by mask.

Your hands started trembling as the room filled with chaos. Player started running for their life, opening any door and running inside now without any hesitation.

'Is this the meaning of impending danger?'

You thought as you lost in your thoughts, trembling and shaking in your place not moving an inch, your hand still on door knob, unable to move, unable to remove your eyes from that bloody cosplayer. By now everyone got inside their respective doors and shut it behind.

Beside you standing was the same driver and behind you was Mira not moving an inch, as if she was waiting for you.

A terrified look on the boy's face but Mira was calm and composed in her place.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN'? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?" Finally the boy lose his control waiting for you and shouted at you, who is standing in front of the door holding it's nob. His scream brought you back to reality and you turn back to look at Mira who glared at the boy in warning and turn back her head to face you, giving you a small smile.

"Sweetheart are you gonna open the door?" She asked, still smiling at you which made you pressurized more.

That samurai was slowly stepping towards your way, cause now it's only three of you left in that room, everyone was gone already.  Watching his bloody figure coming towards your way, you also didn't hesitate to open the door not caring about any consequences and run inside followed by the boy and the calm Mira.

She calmly close the door shut behind her as if she wasn't terrified at all by all that incident. You gulped down your saliva and sigh in relief when no lazer stuck through your skull.

You dropped down on your knees and try to compose yourself, after a moment you looked around the identical room same like before with same amount of white doors and some of the remaining players shattered around the room and looking at the doors.

There are at least seven to eight doors and you have no idea which could be the correct one.

The exit door.

'Arisu, what would you do if you were in my place?'