𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 14

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
4 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛𝐬.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

You, Usagi the climber girl's name that you came to know and your friend Arisu came to stop when you saw the tunnel where the game is about to start. Arisu gave you a piggy back cuz it was hard to even stand on your right foot.

"I don't have a good feeling about this." You unintentionally mumble in Arisu's ear making him tighten his grip on your back thigh. He took a breath and cradle you a lil.

"Don't worry. Whatever it'll be, we'll handle it together."

You huffed and tilted your head towards him, trying to look at his eyes. "Am I heavy?"

"No, ofcourse you're not. In fact it feels like I'm carrying big cotton ball." Your cheeks tinted red in embarrassment by his comment. Your eyes moved towards Usagi who looked away as soon as your head turn towards her.

"Let's go." She said and left you both behind as Arisu followed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You saw three people in total inside that bus, as they looked up at you when you entered the bus. Arisu gently placed you down, carefully not to touch your wound and Usagi passed you the phone.

"You aren't newbies." One of the man in white jacket and tees, commented.

"And who are you?" —Usagi.

"The three of us cleared the game together. We met at the first game and now going along." The man in middle said.

"And your leg, are you injured?" — Usagi.

"Yeah, I think I sprained my ankle." He answered hesitately, trying to hide his leg that was wrapped in bandages.

"What about you, your seems far worse." The man in white jacket asked, looking at your wound.

"I got shot in my previous game." You said not wanting to elaborate the incident. It's pain more to think.

*Ting*

"Registration is now closed. The game will now commence. Difficulty, four of clubs. There're six of participants. Game, distance."

"Distance." Arisu mumble, making you looked at him and back at the phone in nervousness.

"Rule, endure the trial and reach the goal in time limit. Clear condition, safely reach the goal. The game will now commence. One hundred and twenty minutes remaining."

"Does that mean we have to run?" One of the man asked as your hand slump down, now not seeing any hopes to start the game. 

Both Arisu and Usagi's eyes turned to you and your eyes focused on the floor. They already did a lot but this helping section has to end somewhere, knowing here where you have to say goodbye to your friends. It was hard but atleast they're gonna make it.