𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 9

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
5 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"TOEI SENDAGAYA APARTMENT." You mutter, looking at the seven floors building. Behind you was Arisu and Karube, who was looking at the same building.

"What do you think? Which game could this be?" -Karube.

"Have absolutely no idea. But you better be prepare for worst." You replied as you all made your way inside.

The gloomy atmosphere was expected but the looks on their faces scared you more than this atmosphere. Well you can relate, they won't be feeling happy about it tho.

There were ten people in total, three girls, one middle age woman and the rest were males in different ages. But the one who caught your attention was, the boy in white hoodie, he was listening to some songs by using some machines. The amount of people immediately made Karube comment about it.

As soon as your face recognition was complete, everyone's phone ding. "Registration is now closed. Altogether there are 14 players in this game. The game will now commence."

"Excuse me, can you please tell me what going on here." Your attention was in your phone when the boy maybe as same age as you asked, looking at three of you. He was new and his confusion was expected.

You and Arisu was about to say something but was cutted off by Karube who told you both to not to tell anything and play the way Shibuki played so that you could survive, but that's definitely means the death of this boy.

It was same as yours. When you first enterd in this game and you found game arena. No one came forward to tell you something, expected one. And you can say that time you felt like he was your life saviour.

"Once you were also in his place. If I hadn't helped you, you know what would've happened to you, right? It's just too cruel Karube." Leaving him hanging before he could convince you anyhow, you turn to boy and started explaining basic details as short and soon as possible, trying to ignore the glances and glares that was coming your way from others.

"Difficulty of game, five of spades."

"If that's the case then can you accompany me in this game, I'll be grateful towards you." He hold you hand with both of his hands, looking at you pleadingly.

"Game is Tag. Rules, Avoid the tagger who is it."

Whispers and mumbling increased around you as others talked about the game. When suddenly you felt a second hand which grabbed your other hand and pulled it away from the boy.

Your eyes turned to meet his brown one. "Sorry it'll be better for you and for us too, if you play on your own." Arisu said and dragged you where Karube was waiting for you two with a other man in suit.

You didn't seems to mind his behaviour, when he partially dragged you. When it actually feels good to stay in human contact, but you know you'll make sure to not make it your habit.

"Clear condition, find and touch the hidden safe zone in one of the room in the building within the time limit. Time limit is 20 minutes. After the time limit the bomb planted in the building will explode."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"The game will now commence. Time limit is 20 minutes. Game start."

You looked at your phone then again at boys who were also looking at their phones.

"The tagger is on the move." It says and now both of them raised their eyes up to you as silence filled the whole building. It was like, you doubt if there is a soul present there with you. And so as the quietness grows deeper and you can hear your own steady rhythm of heart.

Until it was cutted by the loud instrument that filled the whole building for a moment. Then it was silence again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You were walking upstairs, checking rooms on your way. Your wrist was still securely held by Arisu, as he didn't let go of your hand even for a moment.

Suddenly you heard gun shot when you were in fifth floor, making you and others stop on your way, soon seeing a dead body of a man falling on the floor.

You were behind Arisu and Karube with the other man. Slowly making your way upstairs to get a glimpse of tagger, you three poked your head to look at the direction of sound of gun only to found a man coming out, wearing a horse mask.

"Y/n!! Arisu!!" Karube shouted, so do both of you too, you all run downstairs when the bullets was fired in your direction. You all were running down like some kind of headless chickens and the man behind you was trying to push past you and also got successful.

You were scared but you did what your mind and body told you too. You ran with Arisu and Karube. In mid stairs Arisu held both you and Karube only to run on different side and pushed both of you in one of the side gap to hide. You were stuffed between boys and sure you would've died from blushing, if it isn't for this deadly situation you were in right now.

Emberrassment won't kill you but the horse mask, surely will

Your heartbeat was fast and it's getting faster and faster with each steps of the horse mask, soon you heard them fading making you shakingly release your breath.