𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 25

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

You walk like your limbs don't really belong to you and each step is a negotiation rather than an order. Everything hurts now. Every damn thing. You wince not physically hurt but mentally. Right now you're limping because you sprain your ankle, making your way to the beach to found your room and lock up yourself and cry your heart out. To let out the tears that you've been holding up till now just because you didn't wanted to let that woman see you crying, Mira.

It was even hard to look back at that time when you left him to fend for himself when in return he saved your life, when that hunter killed him infront of your eyes and you did nothing, when she dragged you outta there, when fate repeated itself once again.

"Y/n!!" You heard your name being shouted, from two similar voices and soon enough two pairs of arms wrapped themselves around you, one from front and other one from behind.

"I'm glad you're okay." It's Arisu's voice, coming from behind, close to your ear as his neck was now pressed against the right side of your neck. It was warm, it feels so warm and you would have melt in their embrace because how tired you are, you wanted to embrace them back and forget everything but....

It was hard, it was so damn hard that even it's mere mention will bring back the heartache to you in seconds. You still didn't cope up with the past deaths you've encounter and now this.

"You are late, I was worried." You again heard whisper but now it was from Usagi who's hugging you from front. Her face was stuffed on the right side of your neck.

Her heartbeat, it's fast. You can tell that how genuine both of them are, yet here you're making them worry over you. You get sad then come back to them with a tears and see that they're just the same as before, constant and gentle. They know that you're healing, gaining control, finding your stable core, trying to suppress the pain. You're making them worry for nothing but you know, right now you too, need some time and space, a lil bit of privacy, a lil bit of silence.

"Are you hurt somewhere, did-"

"I- I need some time alone- please?" You didn't wait for their response as you gently struggled your way out of their grasp. Nor you wanted to be rude but it came out that way.

Both teens were confused but they were worried more than that. knowing that you're going through some shit and it bothers them that they don't know the reason behind your dull face.

It's always been hard on your way and Arisu knows that from the start, it's same goes to Usagi. She knows how much you cried at the news of Yamane's death and that how his wish to meet his wife again washed away with flood of water, so much and began to find excuses not to stand there anymore. It was as if you was hardwired to the pains of the people you saw. Even at this age you had no more immunity to the horror and brutal scens that you've encountered many times before.

You cry when others hurt as well as yourself. You cry at the cruel world news and stupid soft movies. It's your strength and weakness.

You ignored everyone and everything all the way back to your room, you react rather than respond, unfazed looking at everything, locking it behind you and getting on your knees, allowing yourself to hide away from the all the eyes and whispering.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Have you guys watched 'Black butler'? It was in my bucket list but I was dilly-dally whether to watch it or not but being an Anime fan, I had to and I didn't regret it a bit.)

It's short but that's it for today, for next chap.

Stay awake....