𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 16

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Usagi was walking infront you, holding a trap, while you're behind her, Arisu is along with you holding two sticks in his hand.

"This is a mud puddle. This is where all boar clean themselves." Usagi said looking at the mud puddle, you tilt your head and watched Usagi in clear amusement, watched her explain. You really appreciate tough and strong females, it's inspiring, which you thought you're not.

She continued on her talking and you continued gawking at her.

'She looks so cool, so amazing talking seriously.'

And.... Arisu saw this, his brows furrowed themselves as he looked back and forth between you two. One who is emerged in conversation and one who is lost admiring her.

He abruptly held your face with one hand and made you face him, he smiled. "You didn't had breakfast, are you hungry?" He asked making sure your attention was in him, and only him.

You smiled back and nodded your head making him smile more and let go of your face, he held your hand instead.

When you turn back to face Usagi she was stopped already and was looking at you blankly, her eyes moved towards your interwine hands then to smirking Arisu.

"Usagi-" You started but soon cutted off by her who instantaneously held your other hand snatching you away from Arisu, who looked bewilder at her.

"If you keep playing with him, you won't learn anything." She said as she came between you two, her voice distant, looking in Arisu's eyes but her words directed to you. "Got it?" Now she looked down to you. The height difference, the look on her face and her current voice send chill down your spain making you nod immediately like a  child.

She dragged you after her, leaving a shouting Arisu behind.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You were standing behind a pillar, watching the participants standing there, few of them talking, few nervously walking back and forth and few just stood still.

After a lot of fighting, pouting, argument, debate, crying, you finally manage to convince both teens that you can be some help and watch on your own. It was hard at first when both teens complaints to get you on their side and come with them, but after a huge tantrum that you thrown, they let you go on your own.

And right now you are standing in front of a huge factory like structure where the game was about to start, a factory game arena to be exact.

"how many you saw?" You heard Usagi speak to in your walkie-talkie, soon after you heard a another voice when you were about to speak.

"there are 10 participant here what about you Y/n are you okay?"

Arisu asked making and irk mark on your forehead as you looked at your communicator in annoyance before replying "That's not the question you should ask first, well I got one, two, three, nine.... eleven to be exact." you replied after counting.

"I see four people, I'll pretend like I'm joining the game and talk to them." —Usagi.

"Hey wait. Try to look on participants wrist. Is anyone of them wearing any locker key, like those in the fitness clubs." —Arisu.

After looking for what Arisu asked, you spoke.  "Yeah, I can see it. I guess I saw it somewhere but the point is where." You spoke in communicator, mumbling the last part as you tried to remember where the hell did you saw that bracelet before, while on other side both Arisu and Usagi waited for your answer. Arisu knew where could you've been seen it but it came a lil different then he predicted as it suddenly hits you. "Yeah, I remember, I saw it on that boy's wrist who were with us in tag game."

"A boy?" —Arisu.

"Yeah, that boy in blond who let Usagi use his teaser gadget. Maybe you didn't make it out cuz of his long hoodie, but I did when he was holding me." You explain rewind the incident that took place in that building not too long ago.

"Holding? When? Well let talk about it later, and I saw it on that bulky man and his compatriot who offered us help. They must've been on a team." —Arisu.

"Wait I also see, there're two of them wearing it." —Usagi.

"Take note of those." —Arisu.

"Got it." "Understood." You and Usagi both spoke in sync and focused your gaze on the guys in locker keys.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"The one who cleared the game left the building- I got it right, they have locker keys." —Arisu.

"There're three people remaining on my area, and two of them are wearing that locker keys." —Usagi.

"Same, they look like a pair. I'm gonna follow them." You said and put away your walkie talkie on your pocket. Slowly and steadily you followed them. They were laughing at talking with eachother making you lil surprise that how could this people be at this ease after some deadly game.

You can understand their happiness of gaining few more days of lives but is that all? It didn't even make you smile winning in any ridiculous game after watching deaths of others.

You watched as they got inside some cars making your eyes a lil widen.

'Is that those kind of old cars that Arisu talking about?'

"Do you see that too?" —Usagi.

"I'm sure that this are those guys." —Arisu.

"This are those old cars that you're talking about Arisu, right? seems like they're collecting it." It was your turn to speak.

"They're on it!!" Arisu shouted a lil as you heard running sound, you just looking a mere seconds to the communicator when you heard another voice, it's Usagi's voice along with car's engine.

"Same here too!!" —Usagi.

"Shit Sherlock, I can't run fast!!!" You spoke to yourself as you run after the moving car. It was comical that how you're thinking that you can't run fast despite being trained in playground by your tutor for years that your dad assigned for you.

Everything was washed off, but only thing was on your mind was. 'Don't let them escape.'

"The car is heading towards Mihama.!!" —Arisu.

"Mine too." —Usagi.

"Same over here." You shouted through your breath, chasing after the car infront of you. Somehow keeping pace with the car on-foot looking for your destination where you and Arisu are sure that you'll got answers to your unasked questions.