𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 41

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

There were same container from before and on the floor with their lids open, making your brows furrowed. You heard someone's voice through his walkie-talkie, he preyed  his walkie-talkie out after placing the last container down still clutching your hand. "But I'll force them out." He said and kicked the last container of gasoline on the floor, allowing it to flow.

Then when you realised what was running through his mind. He wants to lure people out so that whoever is killing this people can get their target easily, and by now you knew they were none other than militants squad themselves.

Are they being serious?

You saw in disbelief, as he lit up the lighter and throw it on the floor covered with gasoline. You gasped and watched as flames rise into that small room. It grows and stretched. Lightning the whole room with orange and yellow colores of blazing fire. Your eyes slowely went towards the figure beside you who was already looking at you.

His half profil was enlighting with beautiful colors of blaze, so does yours. Making it more enchanting to look at him and for him to look at you. But soon enough you snapped out of whatever thoughts of yours. You tried to get your hand back slowely but he seems to noticed your action and grip your hand tighter, not enough to hurt you but to make you freeze on your place.

"Why-why did you?" You didn't want your voice to broke down but it's came that way, showing your nervousness.

"...."

You sigh, placing your other hand on his which was holding your wrist. "Leave." You said softly, hoping for him to listen to you but to your dismay he just looked down still clutching your hand. "Please, please leave my hand." Your voice went down to whispering, almost inaudible. With everthing you got you preyed open his fingers that was caging your wrist and attempted to run away but it was a total let-down cuz that attempt of your didn't succeed.

You knew it wouldn't succeed, a chance of making it out of this dreadful situation was on your mind but that's all.

You caught up off guard when he jerked pulled you towards himself. Eyes widen as you stuck on your breath.

Both of your bodies pressed together heatedly, and your back against the wall, your breath getting heavier and heavier as he lean closer to your face. His eyes went to your match yours when he was just inch apart from you. Staring at your soul through your eyes making you dizzy while you share the same stare with him. You could feel the thud of both of your combined heartbeat through your chest and you were sure that he can feel it too, but....

it feels wrong.

It just feels so wrong how he was here when it should be Arisu who should be here in front of you instead. What actually he's gonna do? Exectly what? Whatever it is you don't wanna know either. You aren't gonna witness whatever is coming towards your way.

"Wh-What- exectly are you doing?" You shuttered out, searching for an answer while looking into his eyes with your trembling one. While he just stare at you, with the same expression he always used to wear. He didn't said anything making you more nervous, and you tried to struggle outta his grip feeling like you're wasting your time here more than you should.

You tightly shut your eyes and gathered your strength along to release outta his grip. "Le-leave me please." You shutter not looking in his eyes. But instead of getting released from his grip you felt a pair of lips placed against yours making you snapped open your eyes.

Unlike yours, his eyes were closed as he devore himself into the kiss. His lips were cold, what else can you expected from this person, but just like Arisu's, his lips were soft against yours. It didn't seems like he's forcing himself on you or something.

Your struggling seems to stopped for a moment or two before you realise what is happening and you again started to struggle in his grip which made him tighten his grip on you and hold your body closer to his. There were no escape from him, no space left between your bodies and your breath mingle with each other.

His right hand which was on your waist earlier slowely crept upward towards the nape on your neck while touching the strap of your upper swimwear on way. He tilted your neck upward and giving him better position to deepen the kiss. You don't know how he did it but one thing for sure that your lips were moving in a syns along with him. Maybe you were just trying to pry your lips away from his or maybe you're trying to say something?

God knows.

His hands was rough on your skin, his body hard, his muscles were firm. He was far taller than you that you were on your toes and he had to bend a lil more for his comfort but he didn't mind unless he got to taste your lips. He got to feel your lips against his.

Not used to hold your breath for too long, you gasped for air. He slowly leaned away from you, from the kiss. His hand left you neck and placed against your now red cheeks as he stare down at you messed up, panting figure. The corner of his lips slightly tucked up, slightly but enough for anyone to see, if focus.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(A/n- So many of you wanted to have a scene with the third boss, yeah? So do I ..... so here we're.

N' unfortunately this is the last scene with the last boss as you all know. So. ... brace yourself to say goodbye to one of your love interest.)

Stay awake~