𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Author- Yeah, this is the last chapter guys and before I end this story, I wanna make something clear. The story wasn't a good one and many of ya' had probs with the OC, so in next season, there'll be character development and the love interests may changed and will get added too.]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Third person's Pov]

"Mmm~"
She again goes for you lips. lips smacking against eachother could be heard at that open place with no one other then them.

The kiss began to get more heated, Deeply, desperately. Her hands are around your waist and she's breathing so hard and she hoists you up, into her arms where you both were sitting by the stairs, where you were sitting between her legs.

Your hands clutched her top as she grasped at you. As your front nestled perfectly against her front, as you sighed in contentment. Eyes still close.

greedy mouth explores your lips like she's craving for it, for a long time.

She smother a groan, grabbing your neck firmly to still you, the other hand suddenly slide down from your waist to your bare thigh and she's running her slender fingers running up and up.

When you gasped, feeling her fingers going up, she took that as a good opportunity to slip her tongue in, smirking to herself. You were surprised at fist but went with it. You gladly stayed like that for a while, savouring the sweet moment as much as you can.

She moaned, sucking you tongue. "Y/n~" mumble against your eager lips. "Fuck, so sweet." She pulled away when another voice spoke up, leaving you red and breathing heavily.

"Just stop eating her face, will ya?" Licking her lips, she scowled at Arisu. Her hand still around you. Pulling you closer to her, she scowled at him. "It's not like I'm having sex with her, like you. So stop being jealous!!" Your ears went red further as you struggle to hide your face.

On other hand Arisu huffed and crossed his arms like a kid in tantrum.

Usagi moved away from you, letting you slip away from her grasp.

Embarrassed, you get up from between Usagi's legs. and ran towards the entrance of the underground subway station looked back from your shoulder, giving both a sweet smile. "Hurry up, we need to find the base you know."

"You're not tired anymore?" Usagi asked and stood up dusting off her sports wear. You shook your head, still smiling. Both of them retured the gesture and walked towards you, shoving and pushing eachother by the shoulder on the way.

"Move away."

"Why should I? You move away."

"I'm on my track."

"Noooo.... I'm on my track."

You shook your head to yourself and sighed.

It was like two days that Usagi confessed to you, and you were like a fish gaping at her words. Not only that, she brought Arisu with her, yeah, to your complete surprise.

You were expecting Arisu to say something, shout at her or maybe pick a fight, not that he can win against her but still, it never came. For the whole time you were stealing glances at him, looking out if he stops her or not and again it never came.

It's not like you wanted him to protest or you don't like Usagi, infact you had feeling for her, you love her and for don't know how long. And when she confessed to you, you were in cloud nine, flying without wings and scared too.

What if it considers as cheating, but you're sure Arisu does knows and he didn't even said anything. It was complicated and you were having hard time untill Arisu himself calmed you down and told you there was nothing wrong and nor did he have any problem with that.

Even his face said otherwise.

However, you were uncertain. Making sure this whole awkward confession don't affect your bond.

Not with Arisu.... neither with Usagi too.

'That was one hell of a confession, yeah.'

Now here you're holding hands with your boyfriend and.... also with your girlfriend.

You don't know if you're still asleep, how this miracle happened, but it's not a dream, it's reality.