𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 30

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

This is what it felt like to fall and not care where you land.

Over the beautiful night, over the beautiful moment, over his intoxicated drowsy eyes, you were under him. Cold fingers did not resist the urgency of touching his skin as your fingertips slightly gazing his smooth chest in lustful manner. This night seems so passionate, and his embrace feels like whole world, like there's no place you rather be, there's no one on this earth, it's just you and him.

So close to eachother that your souls can feel eachother's desire.

His touch

His stare

His voice....

The moon shining brightly even when it's not whole, through the white curtains of the window of the room you both are in. It illuminate his face making him look breathtaking even with that messy hair and half leaded eyes. Even with that darkness around you both, your vision only sees him.

Lips moulding with eachother as only sounds that reached both of your ear was sounds of your own panting and moaning. The kiss was slow and sensual as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, almost trying to emerge in you. His tongue sneaked out and darted against your lips, wanting nothing but just to get inside and explore your wet mouth which you gladly allowed by parting your lips.

Your arms wrapped around his neck and chest pressed against his. In slow manner you both were drowning in eachother, taking time to feel each and every lil bit of it. This feeling was so intense and amazing that you couldn't think of anything else and started looking forward to getting this pleasure more and more.

His hands moved from your shoulder to chest, stealing your breath and the heat from your skin, making you quiver under him when you were5 still focus on kiss.

Finally his lips left yours and trail down to your neck, not giving you enough time to breathe, your body almost melted into his form.

You sharply stuck on your breath when his fingers slowly but surely gazed at the edge of the string of your bra, playing with it a bit then slowly pulling it. Your stomach flipped and your heartbeat got faster when it slowly came to loose on your skin.

"A-A-Arisu." You breathlessly whispered out his name which seems to excites him more as his heart started to beat like crazy and his hands tighten and folded around your back, drawing you in closer and why not? The girl he ever imagined himself with, the first ever girl he kept in his heart, in his mind, the only girl he wants to claim as well as the only girl he wants to belong.