𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 40

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

(A/n- Read it before going further. The plot line may change slightly as many of you requested that I write a plot with the third boss as well. Which is also true to a large extent, I have not given much scene to the third boss. So.... here we're.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A groan emerge from your lips as you pressed your palms against your forehead. Nearly falling off the chair you were placed on by- God knows who.

You looked up from where you heard the mechanical voice coming from the speaker and saw few monitors. "-we will now commence a game with all 59 participants in the venue." The monitor in front of you showed a note.

'The game will now commence.'

It made your eyes widen in fear as your heart started to beat faster then it supposed to be. You sit up straight on the chair, your bare legs touched the cold floor as you leaned forward, hands either side of the desk. 'What happned in the meantime when was out?'

'Difficulty, 10 of hearts. All participants must assemble in the lobby immediately. The rules of the game will be explained.'

You slump on the chair trying to calm you raging breath as you can still hear the same machanical vioce repeating it's same words from earlier. When you finally seems to get control on your breath, you slowely lifted your eyes, scanning the room. "Security room? How did I get here?" As you focus more on your memories, you recall past events. Frowning your eyebrows, you clenched your teeth together. But soon your eyes widen when two important people crossed your mind.

The scene on the monitor has changed and you can now see the scene that was captured by the cameras. The beach dwellers run to the same side of the lobby and start gathering there like a swarm of bees. Your eyes searching for two personalities in the crowd but it doesn't seem to have found any.

"Where are they?" You roamed your eyes, and got on your feet as soon as your eyes landed on the door. Holding on to the doorknob, you were a fool to think that they would have left the door open for you to leave.

How stupid.

You banged on the door hoping someone else would open it, so painfully that your wrists hurt and you were about to fall to the floor, until you heard that mechanical screech again.

'Game, 'witch hunt'.'

'The murderous witch who killed this girl is hiding among you. The witch role is not limited to women. To clear the game you must find the witch and burned him or her in the fire of judgement. Time limit two hours.'