𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 39

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞  𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Well I guess I can get rid of this now too." The dread hair girl heard from where she was leaning against the wall with your sleepy- drugged figure in her arms. She didn't said anything for a moment as she watched the blond hair getting closer to her while removing his wrist locker band and looked down at you. His expression was something she could point out yet not clearly.

"Don't you feel sorry for him?" She asked what was on her mind from the moment she saw you crying, when Chishiya forcefully dragged you to the room before giving you a high dose of drug he made. "I mean Arisu." She specified, not looking at him but you.

"Sorry for him?" He stated while his eyes focuse on you.

"Yeah. Well I know I do." She said as finally his eyes raised up to looked at her. His soulless eyes, reverted to the same distant gaze he'd always prefered. It just, it's not with you always. He raised his hands to take you in his arms, at which she flinched a bit, that anyone could see. She was afraid of what he was about to do, but when she realized that he is her partner and she's gonna be with him to watch you all the time, she relaxed however didn't handed you over.

Chishiya knitted his brows at her action but didn't said anything. They both were in that same position for a second or two untill Kuina realise he didn't gonna back up until you were in his arms. So she hesitately handed you to him.

He took your form in his arms as his eyes gone back to normal. "Sometimes we have to do things in order to survive." His eyes again lifted up to her with a wicked smile. "If you're worried about him, you should help him." To which she inaudibly sigh and looked down.

He turned around with you to the gate, just few inches away from the entrance, he stopped as he stare into something. "No way." His eyes roam around on something invisible as his brows knitted together, Kuina who was unaware of his strange behaviour followed his way as made her way towards the entrance but halted when she heard his unusual loud voice. "wait!" She flinched at his voice. Thinking she did something, she looked at him.

He backed up a lil from the entrance followed by Kuina. Carefully with you, he tossed his wristband towards the entrance. The moment it was about to crossed the supposed borderline, it burned. It dropped on the ground with a lazer hold through it making both conscious person stare at it in disbelief.

Kuina took a step towards it, now examining the red lazer shield that was protecting the entrance.

"Seriously?" She muttered.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(A/n- Short chapter, forgive the Author. It's just my exam is just around the corner and giving me tons of shits to deal with, so yeah.)