𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 44

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

'She- She's nowhere to be found, SHE'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.' Her foot tapping against the floor, while she was running through the corridor in hopes to found the familiar H/C haired girl. She is trying to find you as soon as she escapes from Niragi's clutches, but here she is with no clue about you.

Distressed and panicked.

"Smoke?" The other girl with her said, Whom she didn't care to know her name.

"What is this? Fire?" The boy, Tata, said.

"Shh." Usagi raised her hand and motioned for them to stop, keeping a finger on her lips. "I heard someone." Even in that noisy corridor, she heard a barely auidable voice, like someone's shouting but from afar. 

"Someone help me." She didn't recognize whose voice it was, but she was hoping it was yours and that she could find you soon.

She ran towards a random door and put her ear against it, in hopes to hear the voice again.

One door, then another, then another, then again another but this time just as she was about part away from it, she heard the voice again, clearly. She pressed her ear again the door, tried to listen to the voice again and making her tsk. she gritted her teeth in annoyance. "Someone, help me!!"

She backed away with an scowling face making the other two look towards her in anticipation. As if she could read their mind, she spoke in shrugged voice. "It's just Arisu, let's go we have to find Y/n."

But before she could abandons the poor boy with his dire situation, tata interrupted. "Aren't we going to get him out?" He sounded concerned, and who wouldn't? Afterall there's a person and a decent one on that inside the room, locked. They can save him and save the one wise person who can save them all from this bloody game. As much as he knows Arisu, he knows he needs him, they all need him.

"He's right, we can find her at full pelt if we take him with us. He's smart, don't you think?" Asahi Said. Making Usagi tsk and agree with her. She goes for the door's knob but it didn't budge, making her more annoy. "This damn door won't budge." She came back to them, when suddenly bullets started firing in their direction, to which they quite succeed to dodged.

'Shit! I need to get him outta there for her sake.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Carried by Tata, the four entered an empty room. Tata, who was happier than the other two, embraced Arisu in a friendly hug. "I'm so glad you're safe."