𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 32

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

You just blink, twice, while Arisu tried to explain the two girls that he wasn't hitting on them at all, but later on slammed your hand on your mouth. You tried to suppress the giggles which was threatening to escape. It was hilarious how much he tried but you can understand that it is not their fault for thinking like this, the place you are in right now gave your mind no choice but to think like that.

"Geez, do I really look like a creep?" He mutter making your snicker out loud, as he turned towards you nerrowing his eyes as if saying "Enough with your laughing." But all the laughter faded away when gunshots were heard not far from where you were now. The two of you lock eyes before deciding to follow the path of the gunshot, even though you don't want to.

Arisu grabbed your hand and made you follow behind. Taking small and careful steps, you peek behind the wall of the building, so does Arisu. You saw three boys passing by some blue container, they were carrying guns, that means they are part of the militants. Closing your mouth and nose when you got near even to smell something like rotten flesh near the container.

Holding your mouth, shutting your eyes, you almost pulked as your heart jumped in your mouth, you backed away when Arisu opened the container reveling what was inside. Bodies, lots of dead rotting bodies. It was all the bodies of the Beach members that you knew the way they wore swimwear. That was so eye soring you couldn't look at it for more than a second. Arius abruptly left opened the cover and backed away holding his hand to his nose when a new voice came all of a sudden.

"That the reality of this utopia." Your body itself freezed at the sight of familier blondy and the girl in navy blue swim wear "Another beach rule." He said, stepping down, hands in his pockets as he stare down at Arisu, then it suddenly swooped down in your direction, making you shiver from the rapid movement, he finished the last sentence. "Death to the treator" The way his stares holding your gaze intensely as he spoke each word with conclusiveness made you think that only traitor here is you.

Arisu seems to notice his gaze as he stepped infront of you shielding you from whatever unheardable words the blondy passing to you. But it didn't make him flattern his gaze.

"Arisu, you along with Y/n and Usagi seems to got a whole bunch of info." The blondy, darting his eyes on Arisu and back to you then again back to Arisu, he was standing beside you. There were only four of you in that rooftop where the sun was unexpectedly brighter today as heat radiating outwards into the bright day. "Are you trio planning something?" He asked making you two times more nervouse than you were before. Eyes at Arisu for any reaction, but he unexpectedly seems more calmer, at least more than you.

"well not really tho." He spoke, answering the ehetorical question of his.

There was a brief awkard pause before he started again."Okay, I'll go straigh to the point. How do you think you gonna live in this world full of despire?" He asked making your brows up, confusely you looked up at him.

"Eh?" Arisu expressed your confustion out as once again more the same tense atmosphere dropped around you. Their faces were like they actually asked a serious question and now waiting for the accurate answer. If you could read faces that allow you to see below their mask and the simple version of their question, you would have answerd them by now.

Their eyes darting on you, mainly on Arisu who is suppose to give answer and an actuall answer, not question back for question. You gently grabbed Arisu's arm, which seems to pump him up. "Look all I want are some answers. Who is behind this sick game and who killed my friends karube and chota." Your grip tighten on his arm when the familier names left pass his lips. "I thought I'd able to survive and go back to the world it's used to be. But if it's not possible then I want Y/n to return very least."

'I want Y/n to return very least?'

He said it so abstractedly

as if you aren't here, like he's talking to them not you. He didn't spare you any glance while saying this but all this time your eyes was focused on him and only him and other two were just ghost.

You know Arisu, if there were someone else, he would have think about them first befor thinking about himself. You have faith in him, more than yourself but he's making you give yourself to him more and more.

Even if he's not telling you this on his knees, holding your hand, even he's not telling you directly but addressing you as third person but he is sincear and the moment you gave your virginity to him you didn't need any more promising words, you loose your body, trust, soul to him.

"She's the only reason I'm alive." He finished, still not looking at you, but dude that's really-

"Heart touching." Someone else finished your unfinished words making you look at him only to find him staring at your hand which was wrapped around Arisu's arms and.... an unreadable expression plasted on his face, like almost anyone can took it as anger.

Even if you can't identify his expression you can tell this far that this person is good at hiding his feeling and don't often act on them. You usually found this kind of person scary because they proffessionally know how to hide their evil beneath their skin, or you can say that they're naturally born this way.

"This wish of yours truly is nice and hope it'll become true." The corner of his lips slightly streached upward but you can't describe it as smile as his brows and cheeks didn't seems to go along with his expression. "But not very practical at all."

You don't know what's in their to make the girl chuckle, all you felt in it was sincerity, yeah not very practical but sincere. "You have to win all the games and become the next no one, impossible." Now she's stood beside Arisu and like other end the blondy standing beside you.

"It's not about you guys."

"No, we think you have potential." Again making you jerked your head back to your left.

"Huh?" - Arisu.

"That's the reason why we came here to meet you guys." He tilted his head towards Arisu's way more like towards yours, soon followed by his entire body. Slowely he started walking back to you, making Arisu moving again to stand infront of you, slightly shielding your body, he stood over Arisu for a few seconds bending aside a lil to get a glimpes of you, he smiled. "What you say if I told you things can play out differently?" His words, it would be better if he could elebroate it but you know what, you understand...

There's a flaw, there aways were and you better know not to believe it. That's the first rule of broderland.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(A/n- Merry merry merry Christmas to all of you, hope Jesus will bless you all with happiness and bright future n' you receive tons of gifts and wishes from santa..... one wish from my side toooooo.... ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡)