𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 38

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"How things going over there, Kuina." The boy with bleched hair asked, as they interected with eachother through their walkie-talkie, one standing on the hallway, leaning against the wall while she spying on something and other one in Hatter's suite checking out his room.

"All right guess, Aguni is still in his room." She replied, boredly. "I'm getting bored over here." She added.

"Well, let's go ahead with our plan then." He said as he made his way further in the room. "I have no idea if Arisu is smart or stupid. There's no way they'll keep the cards in ordinary safe."

"Then where do you think the real safe is?" He heard from other side, as he finally stopped.

"I'm not sure but when Arisu found the fake safe. Aguni who usually wears the poker face was glancing towards something else." He said as he turned his head, to his left. "I think that whatever in that envelop wasn't containing some code or an empty letter. I think it might just be a drawing." As he finished what he wanted to say, he neared the perticular painting hanging on the wall.

He discarted the painting from it's place reveling a hidden safe on the wall. "Found it." He said, watching the safe with proud look on his face.

"So that's why you sacrafisied him?" He heard as a small smile tucked up on his lips.

"You have to sacrifise something to gain something. They were paws that's all. Should happens." He said not really caring what he was saying or that he sounds rude.

"So, was Y/n also a pawn?" She asked something she was genuinely curious about, but that was something he didn't want to answer really. When time passed as she didn't get any answers from other side, she frown. "Hey? Are you there?"

"Does it matters tho?" He replied her question with a question, making other side silence for a moment befor she decided to speak again.

"Well, that doesn't but one thing I know that I'm sure as hell I don't wanna be your enemy." He heard as a chuckle left pass his lips.

"Yeah, I get that a lot." He entered the passcode that he remembered from the ring and with a sound it opened, reveling the box of cards inside it. He was wearing a damn smile while he opened the box and examined all the cards inside it.

With that he closed the safe back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A boy all tied up tightly by the ropes, he held captive, to a chair. His mouth and eyes tied up with black duct tape, painfully. Some traces of blood on his white tees as sweat forming on his face.