𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 29

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

You wear roaming on the hallway alone, trying to find crucial info regarding this beach and about borderland. In absence of Arisu, you and Usagi decided to take it to your hands and try searching for anything beneficial.

Anything means anything that could help you somehow.

Idea of living here now sounds plan with fatal consequences. Obviously it was your decision to find about the beach, but if you would have known that time that you have to face all this deadlock, then you would have rather lived finding food for yourself, survive on your own instead of being trapped here.

Even if you are alone in your room, you still feel eyes all around you. It's suffocating. When you sleep, when you walk in the hallway, even when you are in mid huge crowd you felts like you are being watched, that's why tonight you gonna plead Usagi to share her bad.

You're not a brave person neither you are strong like usagi, whoever this ghost is or ghosts are, you are not so curious to know this unknown. Because something tells you that it's better not to find this mystery.

Suddenly you stopped, your eyes your body and your foot halted. Hands curled beside you. Your lips parted and you release a shaky breath. There was no one around you in that empty hallway but again you fell that same feeling came back to you, feeling of being watched.

You wanted to turn around but at the same time fear of encountering something unwanted makes you think twice. Your heartbeat slowly getting accelerated and you found sweat forming on your forehead, around your neck and on your backbone.

Air getting thicker and thicker around you, even a lil passing breeze felt like air conditioner. Suddenly-

"Y/n~" A voice cooed behind you making you yelp and flinch at the same time as it's hands wrapped around your waist, face pressed on your neck and your back firmly pressed against it's chest.

Your entire body quivered when you felt it's breath hitting the skin of your neck sending shiver run down your spine. "My Y/n~" It spoke in your ear again and you frozen again but this time in realisation.

Your breathing gone lil regular, it almost came out as huff as you slowly process his voice in your head. And now you are fuming at the voice that scared the shit out of you just now. You were already angry with him about Usagi's case.

But now the volcano inside you has erupted, he has taken test of your anger.

You elbow him hard on stomach and turned around to face his groaning form. Too overwhelmed by your anger. Your eyes nerrowed  dangerously, and for the first time you felt your anger raises towards your friend.