𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 6

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

It's been nine days that you're here, all alone. Haven't seen a single soul where you currently living in that huge mall building.

It is not a matter of whether you had any friends or servants of your house or your teachers before coming here, but at least someone was present there. But here, even you're living alone in freedom you feel like you're isolated.

You were sitting on the same place as before, infront of the huge glass wall from where you can see the ad screen. Every night this ad screen lights up and gives information about the game and every night you sit in this place and watch it emotionlessly.

Earlier it was better to die than to meet those annoying creatures and now you can kill someone just to meet them. what a static story.

What have you faced these days, only you know that. make living arrangements, the fear that any murder may be appear out of thin air, eating shitty food that never came out perfectly no matter how many times you tried, Sometimes the salt used to get more, sometimes the food got burnt, sometimes it was over cooked and sometimes it remained raw, but whatever it was, you had to eat that food.

Without anyone's presence, you felt as if someone was with you. Even a slight gust of wind used to makes you shudder. You can say that if this continues, you will go crazy for sure.

"My visa expire tonight." You mumble as looked up at the screen which was light up at the same time you assume.

You placed the knife and lighter that you found in the mall, inside the pocket of your trackpant and tied up your shoe lace before rushing towards the direction.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You saw the big building infront of you as it was looking beautiful with neon light words.

"Game arena" You mumble, looking at the building. Getting inside, following the signs you saw the place where the phones were kept, along with new faces but this time you don't care about making some untrusty friends that going to die soon.

Three boys, one in light blond hair with a dark blue tee and Hawai shirt, another one is shortest among the three of them & his well combed hair, wearing an office attice and the last one who looks kinda cute in shaggy black hair and his casual clothing.

By the look on their faces you can tell that they're new here. They don't have any clue what's happening. Your eyes roam from the tallest one then goes to shaggy hair then the shotest one then it's again end up with shaggy hair.

You moved to pick your phone when suddenly-

"Hey, By any chance do you know what's happening here." You turn your head and stare at the shaggy hair, contempt wheather to tell them or just let them be on their own just like what's happened to you in your first day. But you do think it's just too cruel. Obviously you watched many deaths but was that enough to make you stronger to see anymore deaths?

No, obviously not.

Seeing you in daze he awkwardly step back, roaming his eyes to two of his friends who looked back at him with same expressions, then he started walking towards the lazer wall, looking around. Your eyes widen a lil and with the intent to stop him, you took big steps.

Now you know, you don't want anyone to die. Atleast not infront of you.

"Don't cross the borderline, you'll be killed." You grabbed his arm and breathed out. Staring at his eyes with earnestness. All three pairs of eyes now watching you in uncertainty. Like you've grown two heads which made you lil nervous and your hand started slightly shaking but you didn't let his arms go afraid he'll continue on his way.

"It's- It's a game." You shutter out, too fussy and nervous from the sudden attention.

"A game?" He asked.

"Yes a game." But before you could reply to him, another new voice interrupted you making you all looking towards the direction of the voice.

There she was, a women in white office attice, clutching a handbag from one hand and her hair down. She stomp towards you all making you slide off your hand from the boy's arm. Her heels clicking on her steps as she stood infront of the other boy in office attice.

She pulled out a ID card before throwing it towards the lazer wall. You didn't get surprised by what's happened next but male trio was in daze.

"What the hell was that?"

"Laser?"

"Cross the borderline and you'll never return. You have no choice but to play." As she finished, the trio turned theirs heads towards you with wide eyes, like they're asking that why didn't you told them earlier.

You shifted on your feet and avoided their gaze, blushing. "Why are you looking at me like that? I was going to tell you that." You mumble out and walked towards a corner, leaving them there and still avoiding their gaze.

The women stepped to pick her phone while the boy you were holding arms earlier came to you making you rose your eyes to look at him slightly.

"Thanks for earlier. We aren't complaining about anything, you don't need to worry. If it wasn't for you i would've end up like that." He pointed his thumb to the ID card from which still a lil Smoke was pouring from inside and smiled.

You moved your eyes from the ID card and gave him a small nod.

"Ahh-haa" Soon both of your attention was again caught by the boy's voices. Looking at them you both found a girl in school uniform looking at them confusingly.

"My condolences." The woman handed the girl one of the phone.

*Ting-Ting-Ting-Ting-Ting*

"Registration is closed. The game will now commence. Game 'Dead or alive'. Difficulty, three of clubs."

"Three of clubs?" The boy in office attic said.

"Rule, Select the correct door within the given stipulated time. Clear condition, Leave the building within the time limit." The mechanical voice said and with that the door to the elevator ding open and making you remember the previous game, you clenched your teeth and fist your fingers, getting ready for another round of death and survival.