𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 19

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

It was same as well here in the bar but more worse than before. You, Usagi and Arisu were standing in the crowd of naked people, but all of them are high and some of them are so engrossed that they're not even caring that they're having sex in open.

Even they're having fun cuz they know they might die anytime but if you make choice you would like to spend your remaining time talking with your two friends.

"Is there no place where we can chill, alone?" You asked looking at Arisu with pleading eyes who looked at you back with sad look in his eyes. Maybe pitying you. but his face was red same it was for Usagi, taking the sight of their blushed faces as embarrassed one.

"Who are you?" Suddenly someone seductively whispered from behind, in your ears as an arm snakes around your waist, making you yelp as you tried to move forward but the owner of the arm pulled you back to him stuffing his face on your neck, he sniff.

It alert Arisu and Usagi who almost backed away for a moment before looking behind you in worry.

His arms was so big that it scared you that how big his feature will be if you turn to look back. You were afraid that you were looking like a bunny in his grasp. You're already smaller than Usagi, so don't want to know how smaller or tiny you're infront of this man.

"I asked you something." He said not whispering anymore but his voice was soft as he licked behind your ear, again making you yelp by the feeling of cold and you started shivering under his hold.

"Look at your trembling figure baby. Am I the reason behind it?" He asked jokingly, holding your shivering figure in tight grip. His face was this close that you can feel his warm breathing hitting your skin. "Oh, how I love that look-"

"Leave her." You heard Arisu's voice, interrupting the man behind you as you felt unconsciously your heartbeat race as looked up, watching your friend nearing you and jerked you away from the man's grip and protectively standing infront of your form.

You can tell that Arisu was no match for him just by comparing their arms. That man's arms was muscular, you could say that how much physical strength he got when he held you, but yet your stupid smart friend chose to stood up for you. 

It was heart touching.

You poked your head from behind Arisu to look at the man. It was a  tall, lean man with long black hair that is put into a half-up bun. He got silver piercings on his left eyebrow and left nostril. He wears a black-and-white giraffe print long-sleeved shirt and it's first few buttons are undone showing his muscular chest. But what caught your eyes was the gun he was holding against his shoulder.

You have to admit that not even his aura and physical features was intimating but his handsome face too, that screams 'He's shinigami, stay far away from this male.'

He was scowling at your friend but as soon as he took glance of your poking head, he smirked making you retreat your head back behind Arisu's protection.

He moved his gun from his shoulder to infront of Arisu, directly pointing at his forehead, making Arisu frozen and you gasp.

He took baby step, inching towards Arisu's face, a serious look present on his feature. You heard him say,  "Right now I'm in a good mood just because of someone. But it won't be taking too long to have a decent conversation again.... alone with her." His wording alone is giving you hard time to breathe.

He step back a lil and put his gun on his shoulder again. He gave a last death glare at your friend befor passing him while bumping his shoulder making Arisu stumble back a lil and you to hold him to stable him.

Before completely leaving your sight he turn back, looking at your direction. He swirl his tongue, showing his tongue piercing, making you realise that that's what you felt cold on your skin when he licked behind your ear. He gave you last smirk before leaving entirely.

Sigh

You sigh, With his presence gone, you took a sigh in relief. You look around, music was still blasting but then when you realise that everyone stopped to look at the spectacle.

You can still feel the pain that swirls in your brain, by the looks now you're getting from the girls present there, it changed and all of those pairs of eyes keep telling as if they're holding back from attacking you.

You've always been a topic of attention everywhere, in your University, among your father's friends, relatives and whatnot, just because your father made you like that. Even in University you never asked for any attention but still got a lot, from boys as well as girls for different reasons, so you can tell  why this girls are giving you this look.

Look of jealousy.

That they'll kill you any moment. 'I didn't sign up for this.'

You nervously snatched away your gaze back from them and hold Arisu's hand in comfort, looking down. Wanted this to be last unfaithful encounter with him, but you know very well what his words hold. Wanted to dig a hole and bury yourself in it and save yourself from their burning gazes.

It all came to end when suddenly you heard a loud honk, as you heard someone shouted 'it's time for game.' making you lil relief when they finally thrown their gazes away from you and made their way out, not befor bumping into you and your friends.

You.... sigh.