𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 35

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

You stare at the dead body, eyes lil widen and lips parted.

'H-How this happened? What will happen to the beach?'

One question in your mind that what will happen to the beach now and you already anticipated the possible consequences of Hatter's death. He was the leader of the Beach and represented the so called idealistic sect of the Beach residents, got number one power before militant squad. Now Hatter's no longer here then it'll be childsplay for militants to take control over beach.

You looked up to see Aguni, who wore an incomprehensible expression as you remember yesterday incident and Niragi's words. It could be that it was all planned and wasn't because of game.

Everything seems frozen, everyone there seems freeze. Time seems to tick but too slowly to be normal. They've created a dreadful atmosphere by making no sound around there. Dimmed lights and low temperature doing no good at all.

When, two pairs of footsteps echoed through the entire room. You looked up from Hatter's body to see Ann and newbie rushing towards Hatter's body.

"Apparently he couldn't clear the game. The maintenance team just happened to find him in Shinjuku while were filling up with gas." The newbie informed.

Ann stepped forward to inspect his body but before she could even touch his skin, that black and white giraffe decided to stop her.

"Hey, do me a favor and keep your hands off of him." He move passed her, clutching his gun, he comment. "You dissection maniac."

Ignoring his comment, she asked. "This is from a bullet. Was the game he was playing involves guns?" She asked, when she speaks her voice trails slowly, like her words are unwilling to take flight.

"Most likely. Apparently people around that game arena heard gun shots." The newbie replied.

"Holy shit! Seems like he should have brought Militants along with him." Not so soon after Niragi shouted, but his words hold no pity but taunt.

Silence once again spread in the atmosphere and your eyes fell to hatter's dead body avoiding some pairs of eyes which has been staring at you since you came here. Untill someone decided to cut through the silence and ask a question which was going to decide the future of the beach and it's residents. "So now what? what's going to happen to the beach?"