𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 23

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐭
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"That's the Exit." You blunt, making the boy raise his eyebrows at you. He again forcefully turned you back and started shouting that how you're losing your mind, how could you say that it's the right door and you all should get out of their. "That man said that it's a maze then why does it need guards, unless they're protecting something."

"Protecting something? What the hell-"

"They're securing the escape route." You said, making a smirk appear on Mira's lips. "As much as I remember before entering, this building is stood on a really wider length, it's impossible to get out of here without hundred tries. They didn't need to plant a hunter to kill us, no one can leave this building within time limit."

"You sure loosing your way of-"

"Do whatever she command." The boy frozen when he heard Mira said those words to him, looking at her in disbelief and in fear.

No, he can't say anything to her nor disobey her words. She's higher ranked one here. Everyone knows her as Heart of queen. Only her eyes are enough to get him on his knees, so disobeying her is not a option at all.

"You better pray that your assumption is correct or else I won't hesitate to kill you." He said and pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket, pointing at you for sec then pointing it towards the samurai. Which made your eyes a lil bit widen.

He screamed and rush towards samurai's direction, dodging a strick that came towards his way as he swiftly stabbed his pocket knife on the back of that cosplayer's neck. Making your eyes widen because of that swift and perfect move.

But it didn't budge him that much, as he turn back to strike again but before the boy swiftly dodge it, once again rushing forward to strike, he brought his pocket knife closer to his chest and jump on samurai again stabbing him on neck, this time more deeper and roughly.

One of his hand on samurai's right hand which was holding the sword and other was stabbing his neck. Samurai's other hand tried to push his figure away but failed maybe because of exhaustion.

Samurai's body fell on the floor, back facing and on top of his figure was the driver boy. He rapidly charged his knife in and out in his neck, getting his hand all bloody and not even caring about it.

But it did made you shiver, your legs seems to give up and fear crawl back to your body, looking at the brutal scene. Mira seems to notice your still figure and placed her hand behind your lower back, that sudden contact made you flinch and you jerked your head towards her only to witness her smiling face which wasn't comforting you at all.

"Fuck." You heard the boy cursed as he got up his hand all blooded and forehead sweating badly, his breathing uneven as he stare at now samurai's dead body.

He then turned his head up to you, making you flinch again. He just stood there, staring at you until the mechanical voice spoke again.

"Time remaining fifteen minutes."

You gulp down your fear and walked toward the door that you thought is exit. Not looking back at all.

This room too, you find identical and was contempted of your theory. It's now die or die for you. If it'll be right then there might be chance that you get killed by the samurai or if not then you will get kill by this boy for sure who is now holding this sword of that samurai.

You saw the boy opening every door and finally he found the door where that samurai was standing behind, quickly dodging his strike and swiftly cutting his neck with the sword he's holding.

He looked over to you and gesture you to follow him, going through rooms to room, in previous two room you found some dead bodies but you didn't stood there to stare.

You also found that, as you guys where going further the enemy seems to get powerful and powerful. You didn't remember it clearly how many doors you passed but it was now clear that you were nearing the exit.

"Are you really sure that we're heading somewhere? If not then I won't hesitate to push you infront of next hunter for making my energy ruined." The boy said, if he questioned you few minutes ago then surely you would have sweating badly but now you are confirm that you are getting closer to escape.

"It took me time to realise. The same situation happened in my previous game. The tagger was in the safe zone making sure that if anyone anyhow find the safe zone then she can kill them." You said.

"She?" The boy asked, raising his eyebrow.

"yeah, she was a woman in her mid. After her death we realize that she was also forced there." You said, recalling the bloodied scene, which still haunts you.

"So you are saying that just because this game remind you a lil of your previous game you are sure that your hunch is correct? What a bullshit." He scoff looking away.

"You would like to hold your tongue. That's not how you should speak to her." Mira's voice echoed, void of any emotions making the boy silent as the atmosphere drop down cold.

You tried to less the awkwardness in the air and present rest of your theory. "It also giving hints that why hunter getting stronger and stronger. In video games the more you clear the stages, harder the level become."

"So... you know about video games, huh?" Mira asked as she stare down at you. You nervously avoid her gaze and looked down, nodding your head. But.... it's a lie.

'I got to know about it from Arisu. He always talk about video games so passionately that I can't help myself but listen to him carefully.'

"The fuck!!! What the hell is this?!!?" You snapped outta your dreams when you heard the boy's scream. You looked up and your eyes widen.

There's that boy, his arm slashed down on the floor along with sword and blood streaming out from the slashed place.

He was breathing heavily clutching near his injured part, on the verge of falling down. His legs were shaking and his clothes drenched in his own blood. His eyes dripping from tears as he was looking at front.

Your eyes also fell on the direction he was looking at and you saw ....

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Here it ended in suspense. ತ_ತ So.... stay awake~ woo hoo....)