𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 33

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Face aglow with the last orange rays that fallen on your skin through the curtains of your window. Bathing your bare foot, calves, your curves, slender shoulder with its warm golds. Face bear the semblance of a peaceful expression, just enough to show that you are enjoying your alone time, without Usagi, without Arisu, without anyone, whatever they may be.

You sigh and rested your head on your arms. Laying on your stomach on your not so permanently cozy bed, a novel book on your other hand that was slightly hanging down from the edge of the bed, you sigh again.

"Hope Arisu explain everything to Usagi just as I asked him to." You mumble lazily, eyes drowsily staring into nothing.

"I hate it my love~" You stuck in your breath, body freeze, eyes widen when his deep voice whispered through your ears as his hands lustfully glide on the skin of your bare calves, slowly sliding upward. "When I hear both of their names from your lips." His hand finally rested on your curves.

'It's Niragi.'

You started trembling immediately, pressing yourself into the bed as much as possible. A pause, then you felt him tucking your hair behind your ear, exposing your neck and he glide his tongue across your neck, sending shiver down your spine. "Actually scratch that, I hate anyone's name on your lips."

He backed away a lil when he finished, just a lil so that you can breathe.

You quick turned your body, looked up from where you were lying down, meeting his eyes. Watching him staring down at you deeply with a smile on. Hands either side of you, apparently caging your body.

You used all your force to push him and escape but to your no avail that wasn't the case, nor situation. He pinned down both of your hand with his one, on the bed you struggle with his hold. Tried to yank back your hand which was curled into a fist by now but to no vail.

You always knew this black and white giraffe has his eyes on you, more dangerously and more than anyone. Unlike the blondy his stares, his expression told everything running inside his head. He has his intention clearly present on his face without filter, and right now he has no good intentions for you.

"Shhh shh~" Niragi settled himself comfortably above you one hand pinning down you on the bed, other hand smoothly sliding across your waist and eyes roaming on your little clothing and exposed skin parts. "My, just look at you." His smile never flattened while letting each word seductively. "You're trying so hard to get away from me." His smile genuine and a chuckle left pass his lips.

You never thought this person who always carry a gun on his shoulder, maniac, egotistic expression on his face, cold and dark aura around him can smile so beautifully at you. Even with his sharp brows and piercings he looks somewhat.... different from black and white giraffe you knew.

It wasn't always the same but right now he looks like a normal teenage, a normal highschool teenage. No pride on his face, no smirk on his lips just a playfulness in his eyes, like a kid toying with his pet bunny in his hand.

'Is this look of his real..... or

is he just toying with me?'

It's hard to say.

"What if I mark you right now? will you belongs to me?" You trembled again, mind falling down into an emotion you already tired of, 'Why I always need others to help me out? Why? Why I'm incapable to help myself?' His hand glide from your neck to shoulder pulling down your seen through dress from your shoulder reveling halfway of your swim bra to him.

"S-Stop!!" You shuttered, closing your eyes shut, trashing around while still being in his grasp.

"You're not expecting me to let you go when I have so much in store for you, do you?" Tilting his head, he asked, sliding down the strap of your bra off from your shoulder. Giving Niragi clear view of the skin of your shoulder, collarbone.

"Do-Don't!!! Get aw-" Words stuck in your mouth when he buried his face on your neck, licking, sucking and nibbling on your skin. Sending goosebumps through your bones. His arms wrap around your back and in one gentle pull both of your skin touches.

Hands pinned down forcely, a figure hovering you, making his way towards your body, it'll look so hot if it's your Arisu or Usagi-

Usagi??

Why her? Why I'm thinking about he-

You screamed out feeling a sting on your neck, snapping you out of your unholy thoughts. He huffed on your skin, grinding his teeth. "Don't think about someone else when I'm the one hovering over you." He dangerously gritted his teeth.

Niragi was never a man considering himself desperate for someone's company. He is someone who don't need anyone's consideration, he already have what he want,

Power

power to get anything. He just need to lay his eyes on something and bam.... he got it. Most of the girl here wants to be with him, want a night in his bed for his looks and the power he own and he knows that but it's different in your case, the first ever girl who actually caught his eyes is far away from his grasp.

Taking this time when he was dazed somewhere in his thoughts, you again tried your luck pushing him away with all your might, forcing your way out from his grasp, out off the bed you slammed opened the door which wasn't locked to your shocking and relief.

You took breath in relief holding door knob, you turned back to look at him, still in bed. He was lil disappointed but glad that he finally able to touch your skin the way he wants, it won't take too long for him to have you completely. "Run Y/n run, but you don't get to run away from me for too long." He laughed maniacally that it was getting hard for him to breath properly and it also scared you for his well being. "Not now when things finally getting intresting, soon this whole beach will be under us." He finished, as continued laughing making you brow raise at his last statement.

His usual smirk back on his face, made you tremble again, but now in anger, curling your fist. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" You shouted and dashed away from there. Leaving a still crazily smiling Niragi behind. He flopped himself on the bed, staring at ceiling.

Thinking about something he turned, now lying on his stomach as he nuggle on your blanket that still gives off your smell.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(A/n- Double update, if it confuse you what time is it then allow me to elaborate.... It is the evening of the day when Arisu and Y/n met Chishiya and Kuina and discussed the plan.)