𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 42

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝? 𝐏𝐭. 1
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Things were very awkward after that unexpected kiss. After what happened a while back. You didn't say anything, neither of you said anything, well, it was only you who was quiet, because Tattoo Man was quiet most of the time, well all the time.

And now you don't know where you are going, mean where he is taking you. All the way your eyes was wide open, and you were twirling your tongue inside your mouth. But soon enough he stopped making you stop along with him, he turned around as his lips twiched, making you nervous for some reason.

He turned back not before matching your confused eyes. He clutched your hand tightly in his and off with his steps again and not soon enough you were walking back on the hallway. Well now you're here again and there is no one around means no hurdle, atleast for a while, but the real deal is, would this person will ever leave your hand, he clutched it like he's afraid you'll disappear if he loosen his grip.

You were in your thoughts when he abruptly stopped, making your head softly bash on his back. You looked up at him just to see him staring at something else and you don't even know when did he drawn out his sword. You followed his eyes to see Kuina and Ann together. Ann was okay but you don't know how to feel after seeing Kuina, she was along with blondy, betraying your belief and lied to you.

She's one of the reasons why your boyfriend has been taken captived and you don't know where he is, in which condition he is, you don't even want to think about any bad consequences. She's one of the reason why your friend is not with you right now, nevertheless she's safe and somewhere, at least that's what you like to think.

You should be mad at her right now, right?

Nothing else matters, it's just you have to reunite with them again, and as soon as possible, because your time is running out.

She stood infront of Ann. "You, go ahead." She said, not looking away from the third boss, as both female's eyes going back and forth between the third boss and you.

"Huh?" - Ann.

"We need you to help us clear this game."

"But-"

"Go!!" Kuina shouted. Ann hesitantly ran away from there, glancing at You and Kuina. Soon enough you felt his grip getting loose on your wrist and he left your hand, slowly making his way towards Kuina. With his each step closer to her making your heartbeat faster. You curled your hands in fist.