𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 34

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

You were silent about the incident that happened yesterday. You assumed that just like every other time in your past you could overcome this one, you tried acting normally, pretended like as if you're fine but Arisu and Usagi seen through this mask of yours.

It was hard to get that incident out of your mind, every time abruptly when you feel Arisu or Usagi's touch you tremble down in fear.

Being possessive and caring friends they're, they tried praying but getting nowhere as you always shrugged saying you're just stressed out with all this borderland shit and want to be alone. This time it was better to keep this shit to yourself than sharing it with someone close cuz it only increase your problem further, it'll only drag your friend and boyfriend in this mess.

Knowing militants and Niragi, you don't want Arisu and Usagi to gets involve with them.

You again flinched, nearly dropping the water bottle which was in your hand when you felt someone's touch on your shoulder. Arisu placed his hand on your shoulder. He worriedly looked at you, placing his other hand on your cheeks while same expression was on Usagi's face who's standing few feets away from you both.

"Can you please just tell me what is wrong with you? I'm getting worry Y/n." He plead, searching for your eyes which you tried hard not to show to him.

"You don't wanna tell us? it's fine, We understand." You looked up at Usagi who slower approached you and put her hand on your shoulder gently like she's afraid tha you'll flinch away if she rush it. "Just to be sure, if you think it's just too private for you to hold onto we won't pray cuz I know my Y/n is strong enough to handle anything." She smiled, squeezing your shoulder lightly and her words...

made your eyes perked up with tears, you clutched her hand which was on your shoulder. Head down so that they can't see your ugly teary face.

"But if it's something that needed to share, trust me I'm always here." Your hand leaves her, but it didn't came back to your side instead it goes to her and pulled her into a tight hug.

You buried your face on her chest and hold onto her like koala. Which seems to bring a smile on her face as she returned the gasture. Arisu who was standing just beside you two have thought this gasture adorable if he wasn't awed by Usagi's accurate prediction and smooth words that she used to impress you.

"There there, it's all okay now, we're fine right? We don't want our strong Y/n cry, you know I love you, huh?" She started caressing your back, slowly, gently not minding her surrounding. You're her main priority now, you always were and always will be.

"You- your worry tells me that you love me. I love you too. I'm glad you realise that I can't stay hidden in this cocoon you and Arisu built." You sobbed but continued. "I agree that it is time to emerge. Now or never, right? I'll never be more ready and there are things I can only learn by getting out there. Our bond, our love, it will endure, of that I have full comfort." You muttered all the words but enough clear to make it for Arisu and Usagi, who smiled looking at their baby.

For the first time in borderland Arisu didn't mind the two girls closeness. Infact it was opposite, he was relief that she's making you enough comfortable for you to let out your thoughts. To which he was glad, genuinely.

And he also felt it was decreasing day by day, from the day you both shared the night. He didn't mind Usagi holding onto you that day like a mother like befor. It could be the reason that he made you his and knows you belongs to him forever or it could be that he finally realise that you need someone else to share your unspoken words, a close friend, a motherly figure maybe which was Usagi, but he can't say he's not wery of her.

Maybe you trio spend more time with eachother that he can trust you with her least.

He sigh in relief watching you nuggle on Usagi more, but that peaceful moment didn't last long as you heard running sound that stepping closer to you all.

"Hey- you-you three."

You looked up from Usagi's chest, watching as the blue cap and tees stopped infront of you three, panting.

"That- Hatter- please go to the card room." He barely finished his words and ran away from there. You trio shared a glance or two befor rushing off to different direction from him with one thought in mind.

'What new prob came to deal with.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You were basically running to the card room, Arisu on your right, Usagi on left and with no idea what's going on, it's just something related to Hatter when suddenly you were stopped.

"Woah, what're you doing here?" A man who seems like he was guarding the entrance, stood up from his leaning position followed by his other companion infront of you as you trio got closer.

"Where the hell did you guys come from?" Other voice spoke which you didn't seems to notice earlier. He stood up infront of you, as usual gun on his shoulder, showing his authority. "No one asked you to come he-" He abruptly paused when his eyes landed on you and unknowingly you hide behind Arisu, shivering.

A smirk adore his earlier scowl face making Arisu and Usagi stepping more infront of you with nerrowed eyes, shielding you away from his hawk like eyes.

This is the times when you feel blessed of being short.

"Here, I'm the one who asked them to come here." A new voice blossomed from behind that black and white giraffe. Your head squeezed between Arisu and Usagi's arms to see blondy standing there, as usual hands in the pocket of his white hoodie and smell taunting smile present on his face.

Niragi scoffed and turned back, stepping closer to Chishiya. "Yeah, who says you can summon the peoples now?"

"There's something important they need to hear." His attendance didn't flattened. He stood up his ground like it's common for him to deal with this psycho on daily basis. "Let's go in." With that he turned his back on giraffe and started walking with short steps.

Arisu laced his fingers with you then he looked back. You met his eyes and then turned to face Usagi. You gave her a nod. "See you later." You didn't waste anymore time to turn back as you felt you already took a lot of time.

But before you can take a step, she grabbed your arm making Arisu stopped along with you. Uncertain expression on her face, she was hesitate to let you go. Her eyes darting back and forth between you and Arisu, then finally it stopped on him. "Take care of her." She said, to which he determinedly nod as she finally but hesitatingly left your arm.

"What's happened?" Arisu whispered yell to the person beside him when you trio got near to the door.

"Not a clue but it gotta be something pretty serious." He answered and opened the huge door to that giant room as you and Arisu followed behind.

There were people standing, all upper ranks surrounding a big table where laid

Hatter?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(A/n- I wish to complete this FF ASAP!!! cuz season 2 is already out and just so that I won't loose my focus on season 1 n' my book, I'm not watching the other season.)

ಥ_ಥ Pray for me!!