𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 10

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Eight minutes remaining. There're currently eight survivers."

You were safely looking for the safe zone when you heard rapid gunshots and by reflex you ducked down only to realise it wasn't for you.

The horse mask firing at someone from floor above you. Confused that why did he have to shoot from this distance, You and Arisu made your way towards the direction where the shots were fired, only to found same boy in cap couching down there, scared.

"Hurry up guys." - Karube.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your feets were moving on their own as you all run towards other side. When you were on way to downstairs Karube stopped and pulled out his life from his pocket making you awkwardly looked towards his way and you too stood beside him, holding your knife.

"I don't know if you have better plan in your head or not but I'm accompanying you." You hummed and nodded your head at your own thought.

"Let's take this tagger out." - Karube said as Arisu came to you both, he looked at you then at Karube, like asking-

"Heh? Are you guys serious? He got machine gun."

"So what. He's a human." Another voice, voiced out making you all look towards the owner of the voice. It was the same bulky man in black tank top and track pants. "He's 190 cm taller and weighs 90 kg. He's right handed and got a good shot. probably some military man."

"I got it, Aguni." another man with stick figure came holding a fire extinguisher, he gave it to the man in track pants and looked at you three.

"Here use this." the guy whose name is you came to know was Aguni said and handed The fire extinguisher to karube partially pushing it in his arms.

"Let's get this guy." He said and turned to Arisu. "You go and look for the safe zone.... you too." He added, now looking at you.

Making you lil embarrassed, at the thought that he don't think you could take down that tagger with others. That was kinda true tho.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You never evolved for constant stress, to be constantly resilient, it makes you sick, let it out for a moment, the stress you were given by your father. You were feeling anxious and it was normal. but now it has became the part of the system that evolved to keep you safe and well. Your mind seems to work at double speed whenever you feel highly nervous.