𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫- 26

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

*Knock-Knock*

"Go away~" You mumble in your sleep when you heard a knock on the door of your room.

You slept on the floor beside your bed crying. You knew you were crying but ended up sleeping there, you weren't aware of that. Your eyes swollen and red, cheeks puffed and traces of tears present on your face. It was not even a whole hour that now you heard a knock on your door.

Thinking that it was either Arisu or Usagi, you turned your head on other direction bringing your arms closer to your chest. But this time-

*Bang-Bang-Bang*

You jolted woke up, sitting up and staring at the door of your room with wide eyes.

'It can't be Usagi or Arisu.'

Your heartbeat accelerate as it almost came to your mouth. You crawl back until your back touched with bed behind you.

Whoever outside the door, they aren't friendly, that you can tell because how hard they're banging on your door, you afraid it'll fall down any moment if it continues. They didn't came here to be your friend nor to get to know you, that you're sure of.

*Bang-Bang-Bang*

It came again but this time more furiously and harshly, and your heartbeat was thumping, like it wasn't knocking on your door but on your chest.

"W-Who's outside?" You built up enough strength to atleast shutter your voice out, too scared to shout at whoever beast outside.

But again it replied with loud bang. Many scenario were being created in your mind that wasn't helping you too much infact it was making the situation worse. What if you accidentally made a mistake? What if it's because of Mira? What if she told something to higher ranks? What if they were planning to kill you or worse, kill your friends?

*BANG*

You screamed and pressed your palms against your ears. Your eyes shut tightly and your head hung down, knees pressed against your chest and your body quavering.

You heard heavy foot steps entering your room but abruptly stopped. It didn't even approached you as it stopped mid way but it was still present there.

You slowly rose up your head, blinking your eyes only to be meet with pair of eyes that was beautifully crafted in black ink. Tall lean man, he has shaved head, tattoos all over his visible body part. Wearing a black tank top, black sleevless hoodie and.... he was holding a Sword.

He was standing there doing nothing just staring at your balled up figure for a moment. You too lost in his eyes not because of something else but because of interest that spark inside your mind.

His brows hues was confusing, so different yet comforting that you couldn't help but lure in them. In those earthy hues was his soul, just exact opposite to his appearance. You thought it would be cold and distant, it is distant but not cold, it's empty and has no intention to hurt anyone, atleast that what you're seeing in it right now.

It's remind you of the old doll's eyes, In which there is life but there is no desire to live. If you could erase his tattoos then sure you'll found a dull, empty man without any emotions or reaction.

Just like a doll.

Subconsciously he took another step towards you making you snapped out of your track as you flinch and made him stop again.

His eyes trail down your fear filled eyes, then figure, and stopping on your toes making you too look down and gasp in realisation. You soothe the scrunched up cover of your swimwear that pulled up to your upper thighs.

"Wh-why are you here?" You asked and he froze again. Second later he shook his head as if he was dozing off and just came out of his thoughts and marched towards you. You didn't hesitate to jump on your feet and run for your life, but as soon as you turned, your knees met with the edges of bed. Cursing at yourself you climb up on the bed, trying to crawl away from the tattoo man.

Your body was trembling and legs were shaking because of waking up all of a sudden. You scream and started trashing around when you felt his arms wrapped around your waist. Your eyes shut and only one sentence leaving your lips,

"Leave me, lemme go!!"

Throwing your arms and legs here and there in hope that he'll let you go but it was making him tighten his grip more and more on you. He picked you up on his left shoulder and made his way outta room gaining lot of attention on the way. Soon when you realize you hide your face on his chest making a barrier of your palms against your cheeks.

'It's so embarrassing.'

His left hand securely wrapped around your calves and other hand slowly moved towards your waist and snaked around it, again making you flinch and shiver run down your spine, but you didn't said anything, afraid that it'll make him angry.

His hands were cold against your warm one yet it feels chilly and the whispering from people on hallway doing no good at all. You clutched the piece of cloth on his body and make it through all that tortuous five minutes to your room to the place where, you have no idea.

Soon he entered a room, you roam your eyes and found that this is the same room where you three were brought captive for the first time.

He gently put you down and your bare feet touched the floor. Tears almost near your eyes in fear. His hands still around your waist as you moved your eyes further around, looking at the people inside that room. Four boys and six familiar face around the table and they all were looking at you making you cry for real.

"Y/n?" A confused yet familiar voice called for you making you slightly relax and you try to sneak a peek behind the man who is standing infront of your face like a wall. Instead your saviour rushed to you and pulled you away from the man, making some distance and slightly pulling you behind him, that you're grateful of.

The tattooed man dispassionately looked at your survivor then back to you befor going to stood behind an empty chair beside the white hoodie boy that you remember from that tag game. When he caught your eyes he waved at your way with a lazy smile making you clutch Arisu's tees tightly and looked down.

"I'm sorry dear for our rudeness." It was Hatter's voice that caught your attention as you moved your head upward, meeting his eyes from behind Arisu's protection. "It wasn't intended, but we needed you here."

"Mira told me what a wonderful job you did." He smiled at you but it was taunting you as memories came back to you and you felt like leaving him with the same cosplayer and watch him die in that boy's place.

You can claim that if Arisu wasn't here with you, you would have started crying and screaming like crazy.

But you're also aware of that, that this people won't be affected by it.

'This fucking people have no mercy.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(A/n- You know what sometimes I feel like the story goes cringy. It was because I read some stories recently and they're.... so it made my confidence level dropped. I don't wan' my story to be cringy, but I can't stop writing either just because of it.... so if it goes that way then please bare with me.... and-

Stay awake. ;)