Chapter 7

Lunch went by quite fast and included the other boys teasing Harry about how we apparently were 'cute' together and with Harry telling them to shut up. I had a few more Lessons with Lauren, thank god.

At the end of the School day I walked towards my locker, waiting for Harry to come there to drive me home like he told me he would. I took some books out of my locker that I needed for studying and jumped slightly as I felt someone tapping my shoulder. As I turned around I expected Harry to stand there but it surprised me as Jackson's grin was basically shoved into my face.

"Umm... Can I help you?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows.

"I wanted to ask you something." Said Jackson and his hands found the way to my waist, making me feel really uncomfortable. I tried to wiggle free out of his grip but he didn't seem to be planning on doing that anytime soon. I looked at him and waited for his question.

"I wanted to ask if you'd like to go out with me on Friday."

I hesitated with answering him. Should I go out with him? I barley know this guy and I'm not really fond off him but I guess a date wouldn't hurt, would it?

"Yeah sure." I shrugged and his smile went wider. "Good I'll pick you up at 5pm, text me your address." He slipped a piece of paper in my back pocket, making me scrunch my nose up in disgust but I decided to leave it.

Someone cleared their throat and I turned my face to see an angry Harry standing there.

"Take your hands off of her!" he said through gritted teeth, looking at Jackson.

Jackson's hands left my waist and I felt relieve wash over me and my muscles relay once again. It was kind of cute how Harry was protective over me.

"Oh, Styles." a smirk formed on Jackson's face as he turned towards Harry. "Why should I do that? She's not your property, Styles."

 "Just leave her alone." Grumbled Harry and pushed Jackson out of the way, grabbing my arm and walking outside with me.

"Why the hell were you talking to Jackson?" Harry asked as we got into his car, putting on out seatbelts. I could tell that he was still angry but I seriously had no clue why.

"He asked me out on a date." I said quietly and started paying with my fingers. I didn't know I was nervous about this situation but I just was.

"ON A DATE?" he asked in disbelief. "How could you agree with going on a date with him?! You could do so much better." He started the car and soon we were driving towards our homes.

"Yeah. I mean it wouldn't hurt, would it? It's just a date."

He looked quickly at me and let out a small almost not audible sigh. "Just don't do anything you'll regret, okay? Jackson can be an ass."

+

After the rather quiet car drive we said out goodbyes and I walked into my house. "I'm home mum!" I shouted and took my shoes off and dropping my bag on the floor.

"Hey sweetie, how was School?" She asked me, looking up from the spot she was sitting at on the couch. "It was really good! I made a new friend, Lauren, and this boy asked me out on a date." I said the last part quieter.

"A date! That's amazing." She stood up and embraced me in a hug.

I felt the heat on my cheeks and hugged her back.

"So, tell me about this boy." We both sat down on the couch and she looked at me curiously.

"He's okay I guess." I shrugged. "I haven't really talked that much to him but he asked me and I thought I could go, you know?" I told her honestly.