Chapter 49

"Whom can I get what?" Niall shouted over the music, looking at Harry and me.

 "A beer for me." Harry replied and then both their eyes turned towards me, waiting for my answer.

"Water for me please." I said and bit down on my lower lip, not making eye contact with them.

"C'mon, you need to try at least one drink in your life." Niall said, poking my shoulder playfully. "Try one and if you don't like it then its fine, just try one. Sometimes you have to let loose and just enjoy your time."

I wanted to say no but something inside me did the complete opposite. I know that one drink wouldn't really hurt and I have never tried one before, but I guess there's a first time for everything. I never really felt like I needed to try alcohol but today I kinda really felt like it. I was hanging out with my boyfriend and two of his best friends with whom I come along really well, too.

I wanted to have fun this evening, I've never really been clubbing before and I never really had fun in such a way. All three of them awaited my answer, looking at me curiously. Harry's arm was still wrapped around my waist and he drew small circles with his thumb on my side, comforting me. He knows that I don't drink and with this small gesture he made sure that I don't feel pushed or forced to anything.

My face turned towards Harry's and I felt my lips break into a smile, excitement running through my veins. My heart was beating a little faster because I was slightly nervous about having my first drink, even though it's nothing I should be nervous about.

"Okay." I answered. "I'll take a drink." I laughed as Niall and Ed cheered and Harry seemed a bit surprised by my answer.

"I'll order you something. I can assure you that you'll love it." Niall said and turned to the bar, giving the man the order for all ours drinks.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, you know that?" Harry said into my ear so he didn't have to shout over the loud music which was blasting through my ears.

"I really want to, though. I want you to be able to have fun with me and I want to have fun myself, too. I don't want to be so stuck up about it. And besides that the drinks here look really delicious." I pointed at the card that was standing on the bar and had plenty of drinks on them.

It didn't take Niall long to get all the drinks and he soon turned to us again, handing Harry and Ed a beer. He was holding one himself too and the last drink was handed to me. The drink looked purple and had raspberries floating in it.

"Enjoy your cosmopolitan." Niall said.

I looked at the drink for a bit before taking a sip. The alcohol burned in my throat but I have to admit it, I really liked it. The alcohol in it was rather strong, at least I think so, I don't really know anything about alcohol.

"This is so good!" I grinned and looked at Harry who was sipping on his beer bottle, his eyes fixed on me.

"I'm glad you like it. Just don't drink too much." He chuckled as he removed the bottle form his lips.

I nodded my head and took another sip, letting the liquid fill my mouth and prickle on my tongue.

We headed to a lounge, Harry's hand pressed to the small of my back, leading me to it. We sat down on two couches that were there and the music was still loud, but much quieter than on the dance floor.

Niall and Ed were on one couch and Harry and I were on the other, opposite to the one of Niall and Ed. Harry's arm draper over my shoulder and the warmth of his body heated up the side that was pressed into him. I still had my drink in my hands, trying carefully not to spill anything.

My gaze turned from across the dance floor towards Harry who was just taking a sip of his drink. His lips clutched perfectly around the bottle and his jaw was even more visible than usual. His jaw is so prominent you could sharpen knives with it.

He put the beer bottle down on the table that was between the two couches and pulled my slightly closer to him, his eyes landing on Niall and Ed. I was a bit surprised as I heard my name being mentioned, not really paying attention to the conversation Niall and Ed had and not really expecting them to ask me something.

"How's America?" Ed asked, eyes focusing on Harry and I.

"It's amazing, actually. I love it there but I think it would also be amazing to live here in England again. There are a lot of attractive guys here." I joked, looking quickly at Harry. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed together and he looked like a little, offended puppy.

"Hey!" He said, poking my side with the hand that wasn't around my shoulder.

I squirmed and giggled. "Don't do that Harry!"

"You're mine. Mine." He mumbled and pressed his lips to my cheek. He pulled away and looked at me. "Besides that, I don't think anyone could ever be able to love you as much as I do." His eyes showed sincerity, admiration and love. My heart swelled at his words and the corner of my lips tugged up into a smile which reached my eyes.

"I love you." I said truthfully and cuddled more into his side, laying my head on his shoulder.

Niall, Ed and Harry soon were in a conversation about football and I didn't really pay that much attention towards it. My head was still rested on Harry's shoulder and I already finished my drink. I felt my head feel a bit heavier and I had light, yet annoying pounding in my head. I was probably already a bit tipsy. I didn't do too badly for my first drink, I guess.

My eyes wandered across the dance floor and I watched some people dance. The bright flashes of the light hurt my eyes but that didn't keep me from watching all these people. There were a few couples grinding against each other, some people were just standing there and doing nothing, some went completely crazy with some wicked dance moves and some didn't really draw much attention towards themselves.

I rolled my eyes as I saw a group of girls and their eyes were on us. Some of them were eyeing Niall and Ed but what bother me was that one girl was eyeing Harry like he was some sort of candy. I felt the alcohol kick in slightly along with jealousy. I usually wouldn't get jealous because of such a thing but I guess in a state where I've consumed alcohol it does.

It's not like girls aren't allowed to look at Harry, he's really attractive and just stare able. But she's almost undressing him with her eyes and worst of all she's beautiful which makes the jealousy worse. She had black, long, straight hair and was wearing a beautiful white cocktail dress which made her look tanner.

vote, comment, share .xx