Chapter 21

"Good Morning." My mum greeted me; she was sitting on the kitchen counter and sipping on her coffee.

"Morning." I smiled at her and grabbed a banana before sitting down next to her and starting to eat.

"How was the date? And why are you wearing boys' clothes? I assume their Harry's, aren't they?"

"The date was just incredible, we went to the fair and Harry paid for everything, even though I said he doesn't need to spend his money on me, and afterwards we went to his and watched a movie. I decided to change into more comfortable clothes so he offered me his." I'm pretty sure I was grinning the whole time whilst my mum was listening.

"That sounds like a lovely evening." She gave me a smile before sipping on her coffee again.

+

After breakfast I hurried to my bedroom and stripped down before quickly walking over to the bathroom. I showered for about 30 minutes, letting the water fall down on me. I planned on taking a short shower but I was so lost in my thoughts that I forgot the time.

As I washed the shampoo out of my hair I hummed a song.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me before walking over to my room.

As I put on my clothes I heard my phone go off. I took a quick glance at it and saw Harry's name popping up which caused me to smile almost immediately.

Wanna come over? H x

My smile only grew and I replied, telling him that I'd be there in about 15 minutes. I quickly put on my clothes. I wore black skinny jeans, a white rather tight top and a red flannel was wrapped around my waist. I blow dried my hair quickly, leaving it slightly damp. I used my concealer to cover my spots and after that I put on some mascara.

I was finished within 12 minutes and I grabbed my phone, sprinting down the stairs and almost tripping. I put on my vans and yelled to my mum, "I'll be at Harry's, bye!"

I closed the door as I stepped out and walked hurriedly to Harry's house, I was just on time.

I rand the doorbell and Harry answered seconds later.

"Hi." He pulled me in a hug, leading me inside afterwards. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"No thank you."

He led me outside in his garden where we both lay down in the hammock.

"I really enjoyed yesterday." I said after a while of silence. I looked over at Harry who was grinning, still staring up in the sky.

"I really enjoyed it, too. Especially the part where I could kiss you." His grin only stretched wider. I smacked his arm playfully, blushing slightly as I couldn't help but smile at him.

"I think we should do it again some time." His face now turned towards me, his dimples appearing as he smiled cheekily at me.

"Oh, we should?" I was now smirking.

"Yeah." He shrugged his shoulders slightly, that adorable smile never leaving his face.

I surprised not only him but also me as I pressed my lips against his, pulling away only a few seconds later. Harry was looking at me, the grin still plastered on his face.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked me, his voice quieter than it was before.

"Of course, you can tell me everything." I prepped myself up on my elbow and looked at him, waiting for him to speak again.

"You remember when I told you that I like you?" I nodded, "Well, I really like you. We've only known each other for two weeks but it feels like so much longer. Whenever I hold your hand I never want to let you go, whenever I kiss you I never want to remove my lips from yours. You're making me feel some type of way; you make me weak because you're my weakness. I want to be around you and spend as much time as possible with you, I wanna be able to hold and protect you when we watch a horror movie together. I wanna tell you everyday how beautiful you are, because you truly are. I want to make you happy and be there for you whenever you need me, and not just as a friend."

I opened my mouth to say something but got interrupted by Harry.

"I love it when you blush because it's just so cute how you get even redder at the fact that you're blushing. I love it when you kiss me, too. It makes me feel like you want me just as much as I want you. I love it when we spend time together and I love how we can talk about everything. I love that you decided to take me to your dads wedding and hell I love the fact that he called me your boyfriend. I love it when you pick on the skin on your fingers when you're nervous or when you start playing with them. And I am falling in love with you, too."

I was speechless.

"What I wanted to ask you is, will you be my girlfriend?" he bit down on his lower lip, waiting for a reply.

I nodded my head. "Of course." My smile was stretching and my eyes even began tearing up.

Harry let out a breath that I didn't know he was holding, it seemed as if a weight just lifted from his shoulders, he looked relieved.

The emotions that I had were indescribable. My stomach was going wild and my heart was beating a million times faster than it usually does, and I'm pretty sure it swelled twice the size it is.

What Harry, my boyfriend, told me just a few seconds ago was the cutest and most heart-warming thing someone has ever said to me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as Harry's lips pressed against mine. The kiss wasn't like any we shared before; it was full with love and passion. Our lips moved in sync and his hands found my waist, pulling me on top of him. Or chests were pressed together and I'm pretty sure Harry could hear and feel my pounding heart.

He pulled away from the kiss and stared at me, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're the best thing that has happened to me in such a long time." I whispered, causing him to smile widely. He pecked my lips softly.

"I have such an amazingly beautiful girlfriend." His voice was quiet and his eyes never left mine. I blushed but didn't break the eye contact with him.

"I hate to say this," Harry started, "especially because I love being in this position, you on top of me, but I really need to go for a wee."

I burst out laughing; I did not see that coming. I rolled off him, still giggling. "Go pee!"

He stood up quickly and hurried inside to the bathroom.

Harry Styles is my boyfriend.

I squealed in excitement and not once did Harry leave my thoughts that night.

vote, comment, share .xx