Chapter 34

I fell asleep in Harry's arms, listening to his heartbeat. I woke up the same way, Harry's hands wrapped around me, holding me close to him, and my head lying on his chest.

I woke up as I felt a soft touch on my arm. Harry's fingertips were tracing along my arm, his soft touch comforting and relaxing. I opened my eyes and they had a few seconds to adjust to the light.

"Morning beautiful." Harry's low and husky morning voice echoed through my ears. I smiled sleepily and looked at Harry. His curls were a mess and he smiled at me, too.

"Morning." I mumbled, feeling the blush already creeping on my face as I yesterdays actions replayed in my mind.

Just like he could read my mind, he said, "Last night was amazing." He kissed my forehead and I only blushed more, burying my head in his chest.

"Yeah it was." I mumbled in his chest and I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed softly.

I can't believe that I lost my virginity. To Harry Styles. I knew that it was eventually going to happen but I never thought it'd be this soon and with someone who I genuinely love. People always say that losing your virginity isn't as special as you think it will be, they say it's gonna be painful and something you don't want to remember.

But with Harry it's the opposite. Harry was so gentle and I always feel so safe with him. The pain wasn't too bad and I felt closer to him than I ever did before.

"I'm gonna make some breakfast for us." He kissed my forehead again and stood up. He grabbed a fresh pair of boxers from his closet and then picked up the sweats he was wearing the night before, putting them on and walking out of his room.

I stood up as well; I didn't want Harry preparing breakfast all alone after he already made dinner without my help. I walked towards my bag and picked out a new pair of knickers, putting them on and then picking up the shirt Harry was wearing last night from the floor. I put it on and it went just over my bum. His cologne was still lingering on the shirt and it smelled just like him.

After I put on his shirt I walked out of his bedroom and joined him in the kitchen. He was standing in front of the cooker.

"I'm making pancakes." Said Harry and turned his head, smiling widely at me. I smiled back at him and walked over to where he stood.

"Can I help you?"

"You could get the orange juice out of the fridge and two glasses and put them on the table." I nodded and walked over to the fridge, getting the orange juice out and grabbed two glasses out of the cupboard before walking to the dining room and putting it on the table.

"I'm going to the toilet real quick." I informed Harry who was still making the pancakes and he nodded in response.

I walked hurriedly to the bathroom and closed the door, doing my business. I walked over to the sink and washed my hands and looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was a complete mess but gladly I didn't look tired. I tried to tame my hair a bit before going back to Harry.

As I neared the dining room Harry was just walking out of the kitchen, a plate full with pancakes in one hand and two other plates in his other hand, the syrup were already on the table. I sat down and Harry placed the two plates in front of me and where he was gonna sit and the plate with pancakes in the middle.

Whilst he did so I opened the orange juice and filled both our glasses with it.

"Well, bon appetite." Harry said in a French accent before grabbing a pancake and putting it on his plate, pouring syrup over it. I did the same and it didn't take us long until all the pancakes were gone.

+

Harry and I were both in the bathroom, he had his toothbrush in his mouth and I was currently putting toothpaste on mine. We were both standing in front of the mirror and as I started brushing my teeth Harry kept making funny faces. I looked at him through the mirror and tried my best not to laugh.

We both finished brushing our teeth and were in Harry's room again. I was brushing through my hair with my comb and Harry was just getting out of the bathroom from who knows what. Probably making sure his curls look as fabulous as always.

He walked straight towards me and didn't waste any time with kissing me. The kiss was innocent and loving. Harry cupped my cheeks and my palms pressed against his still bare chest. Our lips moved perfectly together and we both smiled into the kiss.

He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you." He pecked my lips one more time and I grinned at him.

"I love you too."

"Oh and Harry?" I asked and got a 'mhm?' as response.

"Thank you for last night." My cheeks got red within seconds and Harry only grinned at me.

I apologize for the short Chapter ://

vote, comment, share .xx