Chapter 50

I kept looking at the girl but she didn't seem to notice be glaring at her. With the alcohol influence I had, there was only one thing I could think about doing.

 Showing her he's with me.

I snuggled closer to Harry, our legs pressed against each other. I quickly glance at Harry who was still paying attention to what Niall and Ed were saying and didn't seem to notice anything. I bit down on my lower lip, feeling a rush of excitement go through my whole body.

I put my hand just above Harry's knee and he didn't seem to mind. My gaze fixed on the girl once again and I slid my hand further up his thigh. I felt him stiffen in his sea and he cleared his throat.

My hand slid even further up his thigh, reaching his pockets, and he let out a puff of air. He leaned slightly towards me so I could feel his hot breath right beside my ear.

"What are you doing, love?"

I turned my head and looked innocently at him. "Nothing." I shrugged my shoulders.

Harry had his bottom lip between his lips and looked at me with a look that told me he knew exactly that I wasn't doing nothing. However, he didn't say anything else and turned his attention back to the others. My eyes landed on that girl once again and I felt happy and kinda bad at the same time as she looked at me and then again at Harry, her expression showing how pissed she actually was.

"Babe?" I asked, tearing my gaze away from the girl and fixing it on Harry. He turned his head again, looking at me. His eyes were parted and he was ready to say something but I cut him off by pressing my lips against his eagerly.

It didn't take him that long to kiss back. His free arm was put on my hips and he ran his thumb soothingly across the material of my dress. Our lips didn't stay connected for a long time because soon mine were pressed against his neck.

"Brittany, what's the matter?" He said, pushing me slightly back with his hands on my shoulder. I didn't say anything and just looked at him, finding it odd that my expected blush didn't appear.

He licked his lips and then spoke again. "It's not that I don't like it, believe me I do, but it's just that that's not you. What's wrong princess?"

"It's just that this girl was staring at you the whole time and I guess I got jealous for no reason. I mean she was really pretty and stuff so there kinda was a reason I guess but I just don't know, I thought that maybe you would like her or something and I keep on rambling, don't I?" I felt the embarrassment take over me.

Harry grinned at me, shaking his head lightly. "You're so silly. I love you." He pressed his lips on mine and I smiled into the kiss.

I placed my hands on his chest and his hand which was on my hip, moved to my face. He cupped my cheek, his fingers tucking in my hair and his thumb running across my cheek.

He pulled away from the kiss teasingly slowly, leaving me to crave more for him. His lips were only a few inches away from me and he moved his mouth towards my ear, the hot breath that left his lips was warming up the skin of my neck.

"It's hot when you're jealous." He whispered, making shivers go down my spine. I felt the blush appear on my cheeks and I bit down on my lower lip. Harry moved his head again, making it able for me to look at him.

He kissed the tip of my nose, causing me to scrunch my nose up. My eyes darted away from Harry and landed on the spot where only minutes ago a girl stood. To my relieve she wasn't there anymore and I felt a weight getting lifted off my chest.

"Let's dance!" I said out of nowhere, beaming a smile at Harry and excitement once again rushed through my veins. I didn't even notice that I was lifting myself up from the couch but soon I was on my feet and grabbed Harry's hand, trying to push him off the couch.