Chapter 37

"I missed you baby." Harry pulled me in a hug and kissed the top of my head, causing me to giggle.

I didn't go to lunch because Lauren and I decided to keep gossiping about Natalie and I found out a few interesting things about her. Nothing that I could use against her but it was still fun.

Obviously I texted Harry and told him that I'm not coming to Lunch and his reply was a :'( smiley. I could literally imagine him pouting as he read the text.

Harry went to my locker at the end of the School day.

"You've seen my this morning." I giggled and looked up at him, his emerald eyes already staring at me, a smile playing on his lips and his dimples appearing.

"That was so long ago. Aren't I allowed to miss my girlfriend?" He asked me and butterflies erupted in my stomach at how adorable and loving he was being, this boy is driving me crazy. In a good way.

"I love you." I smiled widely and he leaned in to kiss my lips.

My cheeks went red almost immediately, I don't like PDA that much and kissing Harry in public is something I wasn't used to. I, of course, kissed back and my palms rested on his chest. His right hand cupped my face and his other wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. For a while I even forgot that we were standing in the hallway many people were passing.

With Harry it always feels like I'm in another world. Everything else doesn't matter and I can't think of anything or anyone else than Harry.

He pulled away slowly from the kiss, a grin on his face. Our faces were only inches apart and I could feel his hot breath on my lips. My lips were still tingling from the sensation of his lips pressing on mine.

"I love you." He whispered and pressed a kiss on my nose before pulling away and grabbing my hand, entwining our fingers.

As we were walking down the hall to the doors I felt people looking at us. It made me feel uncomfortable that so many people had their eyes on us. Just as if Harry could read my mind he squeezed my hand.

"Just don't pay attention to them." Said Harry quietly and gave me a reassuring smile.

Soon we were in his car and driving towards the park we went to in my first week here. The park where we asked an old couple to take a photo of us and it turned out really cute, Harry even had the photo framed on his nightstand.

"Oh my god I love this song!" I grinned and turned the volume up, singing along to the song.

"When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you!" I sang and Harry shook his head, laughing.

As the chorus came on we were both literally screaming the lyrics to the song.

"And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 miles just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your dooooor!" We both erupted in laughter as the song finished and it took me a few minutes to calm down.

"You know, I would walk 500 miles just to get to you." He looked at me quickly, sending me a grin before fixing his eyes back on the road.

My cheeks turned slightly pink and I smiled, too. Harry I seriously the best boyfriend ever, I doubt that there's anyone better than him because he's the bestest.

+

"What happened today between you and Natalie?" Harry asked me as we were strolling down the park, hand in hand.

"How do you know?" I looked at him confused, my eyebrows furrowed together slightly.

"The whole school was talking about it and even though you put make up over it, I can still see the scratches on your cheek. I memorized everything about your face." He smirked, joking at the end, even though his eyes held seriousness behind them.

"I thought you wouldn't notice." I smiled sweetly at him and then started explaining. "Well, basically Natalie was jealous again that I'm dating you and she insulted me and then I said some things back, I called her a blint, and she attacked me." I shrugged my shoulders, acting as if it's not a big deal. I didn't want to talk about it, especially not now.

"What did she say to you?" He stopped walking. I turned around to look at him only to see him wearing a worried expression.

"She said how hideous I am and stuff like I don't deserve to date you and she said that she'll somehow manage to break us apart." I said quietly, suddenly finding interest in the floor. I genuinely didn't wanna talk about this.

"You don't believe her, do you?" He grabbed both my hands, stepping closer to me. I could feel his eyes burning into me and I gave in, looking up to meet his eyes which were filled with concern and worry.

"I mean... she wasn't lying." I bit down on my lip and Harry's face hardened and then softened seconds later.

He pushed out strand of hair of my face, pulling it behind my ear and his eyes were almost staring into my soul, making me feel nervous.

"You're not hideous or any of the things she's said to you. I've said it several times and I'm going to say it until you believe me; you're beautiful, Brittany. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and you're not only incredibly stunning, you're smart and have a great personality, too. You're everything a boy would want and it's honestly a privilege to have you as my girlfriend, to call you mine." His voice was soft and he was only inches away from my face.

"If someone doesn't deserve anyone then it's me who doesn't deserve you. You know that she wants you to think that about yourself so don't do it. Don't ever think you're not good enough for me because you're all I want. I would never leave you; you won't be able to get rid of me that fast."

I felt my eyes starting to water up as I listened to him and soon a few tears were rolling down my cheeks. I'm emotional, don't blame me.

His hands left mine and cupped my cheeks, wiping away the tears with his thumb. His touch was gentle and his eyes moved to my lips quickly before landing on my eyes again.

"I love you so damn much Brittany." He whispered, pressing his lips against mine afterwards. I smiled through the kiss and so did Harry. After a few more seconds of kissing Harry pulled away, a wide grin on his face.

 +

After the park we decided to go to his place. We were currently on the couch in the living room, he was sitting and I had my legs on his lap. He placed his hands on my leg and tickled me softly.

"Harry?" I asked him suddenly and he looked up.

"Yeah babe?" he asked, stopping tickling my legs.

"Do you have anything planned for the break next week?" he bit down on his lip and sighed softly.

"Uhm, actually yes. I'm going to Holmes Chapel to visit my dad." He said and I nodded.

"So you're gonna be gone for the whole week?" I fake pouted and he bit down on his lip, looking nervous all of a sudden.

He ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up and then he spoke up, "I was actually wondering if you'd like to come with me."

vote, comment, share .xx