Chapter 52

The next morning I awake with a throbbing headache. I didn't open my eyes and remained lying on the bed. I pressed my hands against my forehead, putting pressure on it and hoping to ease the pain in my head.

 I let out a loud, frustrated groan as it didn't help at all, my pounding head still hurting as much as he did before. I heard the door creak open and footsteps entered the bedroom. I opened my eyelid and peeked at the person standing by the door, creeping its way to the bed. I barley had my left eye open, the sunlight that illuminated the room making my headache only grow worse and make me go almost blind.

I felt a wave of happiness wash over me as I saw the curly headed boy with broad shoulders and a bare chest now standing in front of me, holding a tray with a water of glass on it and some things I couldn't figure out.

"Morning beautiful." His raspy voice ringed through my ears, making me feel warm on the inside and making me feel the comfort he always gave me when he was around me. I managed to open both of my eyes, the brightness hurting them and making the pain in my head worse. It gladly didn't take long until I was adjusted to the light of the room and Harry was sitting at the edge of the bed already, try placed on the nightstand and the glass of water in his hands.

"I feel terrible." I groaned, burying the back of my head into the pillow and closing my eyes again. A low and amused chuckle left Harry's beautiful, pink and plump lips and he said, "I thought that you'd have a hangover, here take this."

I sat up and he handed me the glass of water and an Aspirin. I put the white pill into my mouth and took a big sip of the water, swallowing it along with the Aspirin. "Thank you." I thanked him.

"You drank pretty much last night, for you obviously. It was only two drinks but you were acting so strange." Amusement was held in his voice and I opened my mouth, placing my hand on my heart and acting as if I was offended.

"As that girl was looking at me you were pretty wild." He teased me, a smirk tugging on his lips.

I felt the heat in my cheeks rise and a pink colour appeared on them. Harry shook his head, his smirk changing into a smile.

"You're adorable when you blush." He commented, "Now get dressed so we can go out for breakfast, I have something planned." He lifted his body up from the bed he sat on and took a look at the watch he was wearing. I didn't even notice he was already dressed before. He worse black, skinny jeans like usually and a green shirt.

"Don't take too long." He walked out of the room, closing the door.

I sat up, my legs tumbling off the bed and I rubbed my eyes in attempt to get myself more awake. The Aspirin wasn't fully working yet but I already felt the difference, my head not feeling so heavy and painful as he did before. I yawned, covering my mouth with my hands, and stood up.

First, I went to the toilet to pee because everyone needs to pee in the morning, don't they? I washed my hands afterwards and decided to just hop into the shower and wash all the sweat and alcohol from yesterday off. I turned the shower on and the heat up, letting the water getting warm whilst I took off my clothes.

I placed a towel on the sink right next to the shower and checked the temperature with my hand, sticking my hand under the water. I decided that the temperature was okay and stepped inside, letting the water ripple down my body and heating me up.

I did my usual routine in the shower. Shampooing my hair, putting conditioner on it, washing my body and brushing my teeth. Yes, I brush my teeth in the shower.

After I rinsed my conditioner out I turned the shower off and stepped out, grabbing the towel that I put on the sink before and drying my face with it before wrapping it around my body. I grabbed another towel that was on a pile along with neatly folded others and wrapped it around my hair, wanting it to dry faster.