Chapter 15

Sunday went by rather slowly.

I woke up at 1pm. Considering the fact that I couldn't sleep until 4am because every time I closed my eyes I saw Harry standing in front of me, pressing his soft lips against mine, kissing me gently as if he was scared to hurt me.

I walked down the stairs towards the living room where I heard my mother watching TV.

"Good afternoon, did you sleep well?" She asked me as soon as I was in her sight.

"Yeah, but I couldn't fall asleep until like 4am." I complained, plopping down on the couch, next to her.

"I guess a certain boy kept you awake?" She had an evil grin on her lips.

"MUM!" I hit her playfully with a pillow causing her to laugh and me to blush like mad.

"I guess you're right..." I mumbled to myself.

"Tell me about it, I'm a cool mother." She chuckled at her attempt of being funny, in which she didn't succeed, and turned towards me.

"Well... Yesterday was a good day let's say that. We had a lot of fun and Harry kept holding my hand and we danced together and then he brought me home..." I smiles shyly, remembering the kiss Harry and I shared.

"You didn't have sex, did you?" My mother asked my concern.

"WHAT? Hell no mum!" I burst out laughing. My mum knew that I was a virgin, I haven't even had a proper boyfriend yet, and there's no way I would do it with someone I don't love. I'm not even ready.

"Just wanted to make sure" She lifted her hands up in defence. "But what did actually happen?"

"He kissed me." I squealed excitedly. "And that wasn't the first time; he kissed me on Friday, too. He tickled me after convincing me not to go on the date with Jackson and then he just kissed me. He even apologized for doing so." I was pretty sure that I was having the biggest grin plastered on my face and I was probably blushing again.

"I knew it!"

"No mum, you didn't." I giggled.

"Okay, yeah I did not. But I knew that he likes you at least a bit, you could tell when he came here last weekend just to help you unpack, and not many boys would do that." She pointed out.

"I really like him." I told her. "I know I've only known him for a week but I know that I can trust him. He just makes me so happy and I always get this weird feeling whenever I'm with him."

My mum flashed a smile at me. "I am 100 percent sure that you're crushing on him, really badly."

I'm glad that I can talk about things like this with my mum, she's been my best friend for my whole life and I always told her everything. She understands me so well and she's just the best mum I could ask for.

"He's just perfect." I sighed happily as my mind wandered of to Harry.

+

I was lying in my bed, reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire when I heard my phone going off. I grabbed it and saw Seductive Curls popping up.

I quickly unlocked my phone and read the message.

I really enjoyed yesterday, especially the goodbye part. I'm going to pick you up for school tomorrow. H x

I smiled whilst reading the text and replied seconds later.

I'll be waiting x

I put my phone away again and returned to reading my book.

I heard the door bell ring and seconds later Harry was entering my bedroom.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and sat up.

"I wanted to see you." He shrugged. "I told you we're literally 10 steps away from each other."

He sat down on my bed and picked my book up, opening a random page.

"Harry, Ron and Hermione spotted Fred and George at the Gryffindor table. Once again, and most unusually, they were sitting apart from everyone else and conversing in low voices." Harry read in a funny voice and I burst out into a fit of giggles.

I grabbed the book and took it away from him. "You're such a dork." I shook my head, smiling.

"Excited for School tomorrow?" he asked me and lay down on the bed, starring up at the ceiling.

I copied his actions. "Not really, I don't wanna see Natalie and hear her complaining about how you're hers." I rolled my eyes.

I felt him starring at me, probably with his eyebrows furrowed together and a tiny pout on his lips.

"You talked to Natalie?" he asked me for reassurance.

"Yeah." I shrugged my shoulders.

"What did she say?"

"She told me that you're hers and that I should stay away from you. I obviously told her that I'm not going to stay away from you and then she said she always gets what she wants." I scoffed.

He spoke up after a few seconds. "I promise you there's nothing going on between Natalie and I, I'm not even interested in her. We once went on a date but she's really dumb and she's a bitch."

I turned my head and looked at him. "I know, already noticed that." I laughed and he joined me.

"Just don't believe it when silly things leave her mouth." I nodded.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest whilst mumbling. "I wouldn't want to lose you just because she is being her stupid self."

"You're not gonna lose me, you're stuck with me." I giggled and looked up at him, our faces only inches apart.

He smiled widely and left a kiss on my forehead. I almost melted.

"I'm so glad that I met you." He whispered, tightening his arms around me.

I nuzzled my face in his chest and mumbled "So am I."

thank you so so much for 20k reads that means the world to me, thank you !!

vote, comment, share .xx