Chapter 16

I mentally punched myself as I heard my alarm go off, what an annoying sound and terrible way to wake up.

I stood up and checked my instagram, like usually, and took a shower soon after. I blow dried my hair, leaving it curly and put on my usual amount of makeup. I got dressed into a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top with doughnuts printed on it.

I walked down the stairs and was greeted by my mother in the kitchen.

"Good Morning Mum." I smiled and grabbed a bowl along with cereal and milk.

I poured the cereal and then the milk in my bowl and started eating.

"Excited for School? I've never seen you this happy in the morning before, not even on Christmas. You're always grumpy in the mornings." She chuckled slightly.

I shrugged. "Harry is going to pick me up for School today, like usually." I told her.

"So that's the reason for your happiness." She mumbled to herself but I heard. I decided to brush it off, I know she's right. Who wouldn't be happy about seeing Harry?

As soon as I finished my cereal I but the bowl into the sink and washed it quickly before going upstairs and brushing my teeth.

I heard the doorbell ring after I just put the toothbrush into my mouth.

My mum went to open it. "Hi Harry, Brittany is brushing her teeth, she should be here in any minute." She told him.

I finished brushing my teeth and washed my mouth. I put on my vans and hurried downstairs.

"You know, Brittany really likes you." My mum told Harry.

"Mum!" I almost yelled, approaching them.

"It's okay," he looked at me and then at my mum, "I like her too."

+

As we arrived at School Harry walked me towards my locker.

"I'll see you around Lunch Time?" he asked me and I nodded.

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked off towards his friends.

"Brittany!" I heard Lauren call my name and I turned around only to find her walking towards me with a smirk dancing on her lips.

"Hi Lauren." We hugged.

"So, you and Harry, huh?" The smirk on her face grew every second.

I bit down on my lower lip. "We kissed." I told her quietly which caused her to squeal.

"I knew something would happen between the two of you!"

I laughed at her excitement. "But don't tell anyone, okay? We're not dating or anything like that and I wouldn't want unnecessary attention." She nodded.

"You have to tell me EVERYTHING!"

+

I told Lauren about everything as we walked towards our maths period and she squealed now and then, you just gotta love this girl.

I sat down on my usual spot and rolled my eyes as Natalie made her way towards me. You could already smell the drama in the air.

She sent me a way too sweet smile and sat down next to me.

Bitch.

The whole morning went by like that, Natalie either smiling evilly at me or glaring at me as if she wanted to kill me. Could she not mind her own business?

Just as I was about to walk towards my locker to put my things in it before heading for lunch, Natalie crossed my way. Of fucking course.

She crossed her arms and stood in front of my locker, her lips in a thing line and her eyes staring at me with hate.